Opportunity lives here at Eastwood Farms in Bellefonte, PA! This property offers a rare opportunity to pick up your career owning an equestrian farm operation. 40 tillable acres, 20+/- pasture acres, indoor & outdoor riding rings, 2 beautiful barns, and 2 unique homes are ready for you to make a living in Bellefonte's beautiful countryside. 34'X160' Barn 16 stalls, 2 tacks, storage, laundry, wash, 60'X200' indoor riding arena (Shadow free lighting). 40'X80' 2 story bank barn 16 stalls, 2 grooming stalls, wash stall & tack room.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Main house includes 2 bedrooms, 2 full baths, office, kitchen, and open dining & great room featuring a custom fireplace w/ pellet stove insert. 1 stall garage attached. Plenty of natural light and rustic finishes feel like home.
- 2nd home on Eastwood Farms. 2004 Redman manufactured home on Superiors Walls by Advanced Concrete System Inc. foundation. Well maintained, new metal roof (Nov. 2020), 3 beds, 2 full baths, beautiful kitchen open to living room, large deck for entertaining and enjoying Bellefonte's countryside. Full, unfinished basement w/ separate access and roughed-in plumbing has great potential for finishing for rental or your business's office space & additional storage.
- Approx. 40 acres of tillable ground. The majority of the tillable acreage is relatively level to gently sloping. There's enough tillable acreage to provide for all of the horses you would be boarding in a horse operation.
- 20+/- Acres for pasture.
- The outdoor riding ring is 200X400 of all-weather surface situated between Siebert Rd and the newer horse barn.
Horse Facility Features
- The newer barn was built early 1970s: 16 stalls in 34X160 section additionally 2 tack rooms, a wash stall, a grooming stall, 2 storage rooms- one w/ laundry, feed room & bathroom. Balance of barn is the 60X200 indoor riding area lighted for shadow free riding.
- Older 2 story bank barn: 16 stalls in lower level with additional 2 grooming stalls, wash stall, tack room, and feed room.
- 16 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
140 Eastwood Farm Ln, Bellefonte, Centre County, Pennsylvania