Well maintained 8.54 acres perimeter fenced with gated driveway. Home set back off of the road for privacy.
Year round stream on property but no threat of flooding with wooded trails across the stream. Close to town, schools, shopping, mountains and beach.
Property will sell with everything you need to jump right in including -
Two (2) Kubota RTVx900's, Kubota Grand L 3560 tractor with loader and ripper, Kubota ZD1211 diesel zero turn mower, water troughs for all pens, wheel barrows.
Also included will be bedding and hay that is in the barn at the time of sale. Ask for details.
Seller will pay 1.5% to buyers realestate agent upon closing.
- Remodeled home with a large master bedroom with attached master bath. Updated appliances, stone fireplace with pellet stove insert, new flooring plus some original hardwood floors.
- Lots of t/g wood throughout highlighting each room.
- 8.54 acres.
- Well with Intelli drive variable speed pump and water treatment system.
- RV parking with water and 30amp electrical
- Large turnaround driveaway with plenty of room for trucks and trailers
- 3 wash racks, hot water available at 2 of them
- Additional tack building, feed building and well/storage building
- Decorative fish pond with Koi and various other fish
Horse Facility Features
- Barnmaster barn with 9 - 12x12 stalls plus tack room and covered apron. Barnmaster barn with 4 - 12x16 foaling stalls, 2 - 12x12 stalls, covered apron with cabinets and custom stocks. Third barn with 8 stalls. All stalls with automatic waterers. 24 paddocks with electric fencing and water.
- Indoor hotwalker area with hay and bedding storage.
- 90x180 indoor arena
- **consistently a minimum of 9 boarders year round, could be more if owner had fewer horses
- 6 miles
- 6 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7690 S Prairie Rd, Tillamook, Tillamook County, Oregon