74.58 acres consists of 4 tax lots. The property is currently in grass hay with a handshake agreement with a farmer to harvest. The pond is fed by Red Prairie creek run off on the east side of the property. The West side of the property abuts mill creek. The property is fenced and cross fenced. The 60x70 barn door is 15' high and will fit a bale stacker. Formerly used for cattle with a cattle chute and head gates. Water is available outside, Attached 24x26 covered equipment shed. There is an additional 24x36 tractor shed.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 2791 sf custom single level home AND additional 1760 sf Auxiliary Studio.
- Home: Open great room style living and dining room, fireplace and gorgeous views of park like back yard, trees and pond. Light and bright custom kitchen with breakfast nook and built in high-end appliances. Incredible Master Bedroom features wall of windows looking out to the pond and back yard, tongue and groove ceiling, 2 custom closets that are an absolute dream, and en suite bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower. 2 additional bedrooms and a fabulous office/den/classroom. Utility room with full bathroom and ample storage. Attached oversized 2 car garage with additional shop space and wine room.
- Auxiliary Studio: 1760 sf of flexible space. Currently used as a Gym/Rec room. Tongue and groove ceiling, walls of windows, 6 person hot tub, steam sauna, gym equipment, full bathroom, woodstove, garden storage area (potential for kitchen to permit as Auxiliary Dwelling Unit) Attached ATV garage - Many possibilities.
- RV/Boat/Toy/Car Garage: 41' deep RV garage, 32'deep Boat/Toy garage, 2 car garage all conveniently located near the house.
- Poultry Coop
- Sprinkler system in front yard
- Domestic water provided by Buell-Red Prairie Water District. (Reverse Osmosis Water System will stay with property)
- Electric power provided by PGE
- Internet by Online NW
- Security System with Innova
- Electric Gate at entry to driveway
Horse Facility Features
- 16x36 Horse barn
- 2 stalls and tack room in the middle
- White wood fenced pasture
- Cross fenced
- water available
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
18600 Zielinski Rd, Sheridan, Polk County, Oregon