40 acres, indoor arena, outdoor arena, 27+ stalls, fenced pastures, 3 homes, shop, hay storage, trails for riding and hiking, marketable timber and more!
Miles of Trails
Over 20 acres Timber
RV Hookups with 50amp service and dump
Set up for Generator Back up
Gazebo perfect for Entertaining
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- This property is located off Liberty Rd in Dallas. It is only a few miles to get into town. The location is quiet and peaceful. A wonderful setting!
- Main Home Details
- This home is 3 bed, 2 bath and 1714 sq ft built in 1994. This home has been updated and well maintained. It has a metal roof, large deck in the back yard, woodstove, 112sq ft addition, custom milled wood finished inside, great kitchen island, and more! The back yard is beautiful with 4 ponds, landscaping, fruit trees and a new gazebo perfect for entertaining.
- 2nd Home
- This home was built in 2015 and is 3 bed, 2 bath, 1512 sq ft. It is beautiful inside. The living room features recessed ceilings, a beautiful electric fireplace with stone accents, and is open to the rest of the living space. The master bedroom is beautiful with a large master bathroom and walk in closet. The laundry room has an exterior door to the back porch.
- It was placed on the property as farm help.
- 3rd Home
- This is a stick build 1 bedroom 592 sq ft home. It has a kitchen, bathroom, laundry and pellet stove. It is currently rented out. This would be great for barn help or family or Air B&B.
- 2 Septic Systems
- Power- Pacific Power
- Hughesnet Internet
Horse Facility Features
- Arena Barn
- This barn is built in 2005. It is a beautiful Barn. The arena is 60x120. This barn is light, bright and clean! There is a 12’ concrete isle. 10 stalls have feeders, automatic waters, and rubber mats. There is a feed room area and a hay storage area. There is also custom tack lockers along the isle where each boarder can secure their own tack. There is also shavings storage and another building nearby perfect for another stall. There is a leveled pad for trailer parking with a 30amp and 50amp plug in as well as 110v.
- 2nd Barn with Stalls
- This barn has additional 15 stalls, tack rooms, wash rack, shavings storage and more! Each stall has rubber mats and automatic waters as well. 3 stalls are miniature horse sized. There are 2 tack rooms. One is used by the barn owner for personal tack.
- 2 stall Barn
- This barn is 12x24 and has 2 stalls open to the pasture.
- Hay Barn
- There is a great barn for hay storage. Approx. 36x24 There is a new turn around driveway near these barns for easy trailer access for loading and unloading your hay. The seller can store 40+tons of hay.
- This building is located near the main home. It has a shop approx. 31x32 with concrete floors, roll up door, 220 power and loft for storage. Then an attached 30x24 (Total) Garage building. 20x24 has concrete, loft and up doors 8’ tall plus an extra enclosed room for storage or bonus room 10x24. There is also a lean-to off the back for wood storage and yard tools.
- 6 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3430 Liberty Rd, Dallas, Polk County, Oregon