Welcome to paradise! What a magical setting. Known by many as "The Link Resort". Sitting high on bluff, overlooking seasonal view of the Sandy River. Trail leads down to 3+/- acres of many uses. Bring the horses. Fabulous 4-5 stall barn w/arena, tackroom, water & heat & laundry. 3-RV stalls, and an historic barn w/loft. Gorgeous pool/spacious outdoor kitchen w/sprawling deck/hot tub. Multi tiered pond w/several falls. Updated windows, paint, furnace, water heater. A great setting for weddings/parties and entertaining!
Ride down toward the river on your horse or ATV’s. Maybe add a track for the ATVs, shooting range or extra horse pasture... your choice. Great hiking.
Gorgeous pool with water slide, surrounds spacious covered outdoor kitchen, with sprawling deck which has hot water, ceiling fan & lighting everywhere which is on a timer. Solar lanterns. Included with sale is Traeger, grill, fire pit, refrigerator and solar light umbrella.
Fabulous hot tub by pool and infrared Sauna inside, just off pool area included.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Historic barn (1929)/loft is sturdy and dry, currently used as a shop. Extra tall storage lean-to. Shop measures 36 x 41 with the lean-to at 14 x 36. Add a yoga/dance studio in loft? Or perhaps a really cool man/she cave?
- Garage is oversized and painted inside, was used as a party room as well. Direct TV is there. There's a pool table in there --- makes a fun game room and entertaining spot out of the weather.
- Custom drains put in by garage with pump, feeding a small waterfall and pond with rocked waterway that flows thru the lawn area diverting down to the river. Genius and gorgeous!
- 2 dogruns, one on back of garage, measures 7 x 18, completely covered with cement floor and lighting. The other is off of kitchen mudroom.
- Septic inspected 6 months ago, Inspector said it did not need pumping at this point in time
- Over 1500 Sg ft home dates to 1929 - all remodeled.
- Plenty of room to add onto the house if something biggeris in your dreams…an addition with windows looking out to the gorge with a breezeway to the garage --- stunning!
- Windows, Windows, Windows to enjoy the many beautiful views!
- Exterior painted 2 years ago, Lots of fresh interior paint too
- 50 yr roof on house 13 yrs ago
- New Furnace 6-7 yrs ago w/new ducting under hm. Newer water heater too.
- Stainless Steel appliances in kitchen are almost brand new
- Tile floor and counters in kitchen, with door to mudroom (which is also tile, for dogs or people with small fireplace heater and area for A/C. Tile in bathrooms too. Real wood bamboo floors in master bedroom, dining room and hallway. Also original oak hardwood in living room & office bedroom.
- New screens for multitude of patio slider/french door which provide an abundance of light coming in.
- New gutters with debris screens.
- 3rd bedroom could be an office, pool or fitness rm w/sauna.
- Most all furniture and décor is available for sale.
- All updated light fixtures, light switches and outlet plates. Real oiled wood trim throughout the house.
- The bathroom off the master was remodeled 1 year ago.
- Approximately 1.5 acres is level with the rest gently sloping along trails down into the gorge. Fenced on all sides and dual locked wrought iron gates in the front.
- Large amount of paved parking area, can hold 20-30 cars or several RV's.
- Over $100k in ornamental plants and boulders were hauled in. Gated, fully fenced. Front chain link fence with black privacy slates are less than 4 years old.
- 3-RV Stalls, one with RV dump and 220 power. One is 18 x 50’, 2nd one measures 14 x 41’, with 3rd one as a RV/Equipment building of 30 x 41’.
- Several Outlook points featuring private cliff dining experience, (fireworks on the 4th from WA) lounging area, hammock point, and far sand bar with fire pit that looks out over the 1000’s of trees and breathtaking seasonal views looking over the river, and daily views of the gorge below. See the peak of Mt Hood as well.
- Watch the clouds come layering in across the back of the property. Time lapse videos are fabulous here.
Horse Facility Features
- Beautiful 4-5 stall 36 x 40 barn, offer tongue and groove dividers. Noble stall fronts with sliding stall front doors. One of a kind enclosed tack room, sits inside the beautiful all wood large custom barn doors.
- Featuring cedar shutters with a brick floor and lots of light. Reclaimed barn wood (from original property fence) surrounds hot water wash rack, sink, laundry center and cabinetry.
- Shavings bin and feed area on both ends of barn, 2 lean-tos measure 13 x 28 each and has a 12 x 12 attached shed. The horses have Dutch doors going out to the loafing covered areas, allowing them to be outside, but protected from the elements. Smart barn with motion lights, Alexa and Hue, remote light controls and 4 cameras to watch over your animals for peace of mind!
- Rubber mats line the stalls prepped with gravel and floors were drilled with holes to allow for drainage and no odor.
- Outdoor arena just off the barn has had proper footing of dirt, sand and loam. It’s surrounded by an electric fence and beautiful 8’ tall arborvitae that make a perfect turn out or riding arena.
- Approximately 4 dozen rescue animals have been nurtured and cared for here over the last 23 years.
- 8 miles
- 6.9 miles
- .3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
36641 SE Lusted Rd, Boring, Multnomah County, Oregon