This private 4.70 acre property is nestled in the midst of agricultural property and is an ideal property for buyers with horses or livestock. The property is zoned EFU which provides for low property taxes of $2687 per year. Located between Sublimity and Silverton, this property is located in the highly desired school district of Victor Point.
- The home is 2054 square feet per a recent appraisal. There are three bedrooms and 2 ½ baths. The entry of the home is tiled with laminate wood flooring and carpet in the bedrooms.
- The kitchen has nice wood cabinets and laminate countertops with plenty of storage and a large pantry. All kitchen appliances are electric. There is a kitchen island on rollers that will stay with the property. A spacious formal dining room is off the living room area.
- The living room has a new wood stove that was installed in April of 2021. The laundry room leads into the garage and has a sink and restroom bathroom (1/2 bath).
- The garage is a 2-car garage.
- The master bedroom is spacious and was remodeled in 2016 with new carpet, walk-in closet system, and new hot water heater. There is a propane fireplace in the bedroom and a nice concrete patio off the master bathroom.
- In March of 2015, Pfeifer Roofing installed a new roof on the house and pumphouse along with new gutters.
- The shop building has two sections. The workshop is 20X22 sf and has a concrete floor. This building has 220 along with new electrical. Attached to the workshop is a 30X30 shop building with gravel floor and two rollup doors. In 2015, Pfeifer Roofing installed new gutters on the shop.
- The home has propane heat. The propane tank located at the front of the property is leased. In January of 2018, Sears installed a new heat pump and furnace.
- There are two hot water heaters in the home.
- Water is supplied by a domestic well that is located at the back side of the property along the pasture fence. A well log for this property shows a flow of 30 gallons per minute. In July of 2019, Sippel Well Drilling installed a new submersible pump and a new pressure control box. The pump house is located behind the home in a well-constructed building. In the pump house is a 1500 gallon cistern which supplies water should the power go out.
- The septic tank is located to the left of the shop under the blue barrel along the fence line. Broadband internet is provided by SCTC (Stayton Cooperative Telephone Company).
Horse Facility Features
- The barn is 28X48 sf with concrete floors. There are two stalls with a loft above. There is a frost-free spigot located just outside of the stall area. The stalls have easy access to the three pasture areas. There could easily be more stalls added to this barn and you would still have tons of space for hay and shaving storage.
- This would also make an excellent cattle barn.
- In March of 2015, Pfeifer Roofing installed new gutters and two circulation fans in the barn.
- There are currently two fenced large pasture areas.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4553 Frazer Rd SE, Sublimity, Marion County, Oregon