A stunning custom home w/true craftsmanship thru-out! So much thought went into the design of this gorgeous home just outside Stayton. House sits way back off the road down a winding drive - set near rear of property. Beautiful private setting & bordered by wildlife reserve land! Bonus: income property w/existing Christmas tree land - lease out for no maintenance or continue your own thriving business with current U-Cut. 5700± SF insulated 3-story shop is a dream! Could easily be dual living.
Watch the video tour #1
- Open-Beamed Great Room - 25' ceiling w/impressive gas fireplace with rock surround & built in cabinetry
- Remote Control Blinds, & temp control
- Gourmet Kitchen with full butler's pantry with counters - true chef's kitchen includes Subzero refrigerator, Wolf gas range, convention & steam over, warming drawer, slide-outs, expansive granite counters & eating bar.
- Owners Suite - gas fireplace and relaxing hot tub right outside the private patio door. Spa like bathroom, huge walk-in closet with center island.
- Multi-purpose game/family room - rockwork & brick, mood lighting plus a wet-bar/kitchen with granite.
- Fitness room, Craft Room or hobby room, mechanical room.
- Outside Patio - opened beamed covered stamped concrete with outdoor kitchen, BBQ area plus a firepit.
- 2 Water features with extensive landscaping and up lighting thru out the trees and landscape
- 3 story shop - 48'x130' - large canning kitchen, walk-in cooler, separate bedroom & top is a 16'x100' loft area
- Main shop floor has 7 bays with four 14' doors, 12'doors, 10' &7' doors. 220 wiring and plenty of built-in storage.
- Separate Ad building 114'x18'
- Machine Shed 16'x32'
- Excellent Well plus extra 500 gallon cistern system
Horse Facility Features
- 30+ acres to roam
- Barn 24x32
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17300 N Santiam Hwy SE, Stayton, Marion County, Oregon