Exceptional Equestrian Property located just minutes to Salem and I-5. The town of Aumsville has all the amenities needed for daily living with doctors, dentists, grocery stores, gas stations, restaurants, and a true necessity, Pizza. Costo is located about 15 minutes away. The equestrian setup is perfect for your private use or board a few horses in the 9-stall barn. The home has been completely remodeled with great taste by the sellers. Schools for this property are Cascade School District.
Tax Account ID 514956 5.52 Acres Taxes for 2023 $5,810.00
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The sellers and Dale’s Remodeling have done a great job remodeling this beautiful home. The entire home has new Acacia Hardwood. The kitchen has new Corian countertops, Kitchenaid Stainless Steel appliances, propane built-in cooktop, an eating bar and a dining area with beautiful views of the property. The Great Room is open to the kitchen/dining area and has a newer propane fireplace. The home has recessed LED lighting throughout. The great room and master bedroom have vaulted ceilings. The master bedroom bath has quartz countertops, new cabinets, new double sinks, and a his and hers walk-in closet, and a separate shower/bathtub and a skylight in the bathroom. There are two additional bedrooms and an office that could be converted to a bedroom with the addition of a closet. The hallway bath has also been remodeled. There is a nice laundry room located at the entrance to the garage with a folding table, sink and a ½ bathroom. A central vacuum system makes cleanup easy in this home. The garage is a two-car oversized garage with two auto rollup doors. There is a Tesla Charging Station in the garage.
- The home has fresh exterior and interior paint.
- LAND/PASTURE AREA
- This property is zoned AR-5. Soils on this property are Nekia Silty Loam.
- The pasture area has no/climb horse fencing that is in great condition. The property is gated and completely fenced with 3 separate pasture areas. There is plenty of level ground to construct an outdoor arena if a Buyer chose to do so.
- Electricity is used for heating and cooling the home. The home has central A/C with a heat pump. Water is provided by a domestic well that shows a flow of 35 gpm (well ID 116244). The sellers have recently installed a water softener on the well. A standard septic system is located on the property. High Speed internet is available.
Horse Facility Features
- Arena Building. The arena building is 96X120 and includes a 60X120 fully enclosed lighted arena that is so great to ride in during the winter months in Oregon. The arena has fans on the peak of each side of the building to let air in during the summer months. There are three sliding doors in the arena portion and three sliding doors (one on each side and one in the middle of the stable area). Plenty of room for your herd with nine 12X12 Priefert no-chew stalls (currently 5 stalls and 2 foaling stalls) with LED Stall lights. The stall aisleway is concrete. There is a nice tack room and a hot/cold wash rack. Plenty of room for hay/shavings and also a 24X12 workshop for projects.
- Run-In Shed. There is a 24X12 run-in shed in one of the pasture areas that is positioned perfectly to avoid afternoon sunlight.
- Goat Shed. Not to be missed is the 8X8 goat shed at the back of the barn.
- With a shortage of Arena Properties, Wild Horse is excited to put this exceptional equestrian property on the market. Finding a beautiful home and a nice facility all in one property is hard to find. This property is located a short distance to trail riding at Silver Falls State Park. This property can be shown by appointment to approved buyers. Park your boots at this one!
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
10031 Brownell Dr SE, Aumsville, Marion County, Oregon