Absolutely perfect horse property or small farm. Home, barn, workshop & infrastructure, all just over a year old! Everything "overbuilt"! 2019 model manufactured home with hickory cabinets & quartz counters, (Den could be converted to 3rd bedroom.) deck, new horse barn with 2 custom stalls & paddocks, heated tack room, detached 2 car garage, fenced & cross-fenced. Insulated heated shed. Too much to list...you have to see this one!
For more photos, see wpgoregon.com
- 2019 Skyline Mfg. home
- Upgraded kitchen with hickory cabinets and quartz countertops.
- Wood burning fireplace
- Hickory cabinets in both bathrooms
- Stone foundation
- 50 foot deck on back of house
- Chain link fenced in dog yard.
- Two car oversized detached garage with new garage doors
- All new wiring in garage.
- Currently 2 bedrooms and a studio/den but can be 3 bedrooms.
- Old Hickory Shed (Used as art studio) installed in 2019. It's insulated, heated and has electricity.
- Laminate flooring in shed.
- Everything "overbuilt" to last!
- 2.26 level acres close to town but far enough out to be country living!
- Fenced and cross fenced.
- New well & well house in 2019
- New heat pump in 2020
- New septic in 2019
- All underground electric
- Landscaping including built in stone raised garden bed, small frog pond, 4 raised garden beds,
- Apple, cherry, plum trees & grapes.
Horse Facility Features
- 36 x 48 Barn built in 2019
- 2 stalls with custom stall doors & outdoor covered paddocks.
- 24 x 24 Concrete flooring with hay storage area.
- 12 x 12 heated & insulated tack room.
- Security Lighting throughout property & security gates out front.
- 3.5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
95868 Howard Ln, Junction City, Lane County, Oregon