As you approach our gate, the iconic four-rail fence and soaring trees tell you there is something special about this place. The driveway takes you over Coyote Creek, winds past arena and meadow, through meticulous landscaping to a luxurious log home that is a visceral and constant celebration of family. Circle B Ranch is not just a world class equestrian venue, it is a unique experience that elevates the soul. This timeless property allows you to appreciate nature, to connect and unwind in a private sanctuary unlike any other. Savor every moment.
Circle B Ranch’s 160 wooded acres and facilities offer an incredibly awe-inspiring location in itself, yet offers easy access to key services and attractions for travel, work, and recreation. Includes guest house, a 7 stall barn w/ indoor arena, foaling barn, open pole barn and 4 bay garage/workshop. Inside you'll be delighted by the architectural features, artistic touches, and sweeping views. Fit for anyone that longs for solitude yet needs to stay connected with high-speed internet and EV charger. The ranch includes 2 tax lots with approximately 7 figures of merchantable timber as of Q1 2022 along with miles of horse and recreational trails. Truly, a one of a kind property!
- Custom Luxury Log Home
- 5,147 Sq. Ft.
- Master suite with open fireplace, walk-in shower and jetted tub
- Two guest bedrooms each with full baths and one with washer/dryer hookup
- 22'x18' loft/bedroom with full bath and a 2nd 16'x15' loft
- Majestic ceilings throughout
- Open log design
- Slate rock Flooring
- River rock hearth fireplace
- Custom wood carvings throughout
- Open-concept main kitchen
- Sub-zero refrigerator
- Granite countertops
- Modern office space with built-in partner's desks
- Point to point high speed internet
- Media/Conference room with full kitchen
- Custom bar lined with slate rock
- EV charging station
- Guest House above the 3 car detached garage : baseboard heat, wood lined vaulted ceiling, carpet, full bath and a view of the barn and front gate from the picture windows.
- Garage offers full concrete floor, 10' roll up doors on each end, half bathroom plumbed for shower, bonus room with washer/dryer, RV disposal on the cement pad next to garage.
- Pond - Natural flow from springs
- Entertainment patio with fire pit, built in BBQ and outdoor shower.
- Concrete basketball court, horseshoes, and Bocce ball
- Irrigation : Home and detached garage are surrounded by 6 or 7 stations of underground irrigation.
- Artesian well with a 2016 flow test showing an average of 26.5 gallons per minute. 1500-gallon storage tank.
- Gated Entry: Custom gate entry with call in keypad, remote opener from house, and
- "annunciator" though out the home when someone passes through the gate or crosses the bridge on way out.
- Asphalt driveway.
- Fencing : Log pole and barbed wire fencing.
- Timber & Fruit trees : Approximately 50,000 Douglas Fir trees planted in 1993. Fruit trees consist of apples, purple & yellow plum, and pear.
- Merchantable timber: Valuation on file.
- Hunting & Wildlife : Lynx, deer, and wild turkeys.
- 4 bay garage/workshop
- Open Pole barn
- Approximately 50 acres of pasture
Horse Facility Features
- 120' x 60' Indoor arena with misting system and loam footing.
- (7) 12 x 12 Matted Stalls includes drainage, removable mid-walls, temperature controlled, automatic waterers, Dutch doors to the paddocks, custom stall fronts with feed gates.
- Additional Barn Amenities: Half-bath, hot and cold wash rack, kitchenette, heated tack room, matted cross tie arena with roll up door for easy vet and farrier access, viewing loft, and finished rooms upstairs.
- Room to expand: Level terrain to add additional stalls and paddocks.
- Remote access lighting: Full barn can be lit with a push of a button from the master bedroom or mudroom in main house. Extensive interior and exterior lighting provide well-lit night riding.
- Fire alarm system.
- 14' Swing doors: Offers access to the interior shavings and tractor storage areas.
- Trail access to the top of the property right out the back door of the arena barn.
- Mud-free area: Gravel driveway, parking lot, paths, and the paved arenas under the southern overhang provide a nearly free of mud in the winter months.
- Owners' Barn or Foaling Barn: Accommodations for 2 to 4 horses. Includes a room to use as an office or feed and tack storage.
- 19 miles
- 11 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
83995 Lorane Hwy, Eugene, Lane County, Oregon