Immaculate income producing equine facility located in Lane County just minutes from town! *Contact listing agent for property address. This captivating 22+ acre, rare F2 zoned property includes a single level home, 42 fully occupied stalls, 27 turn outs with 11 lean-to's, 84'X72' shop with full bath and entertainment center, 130'x260' outdoor arena, 80'x204' indoor arena and so much more!
Watch the video tour #1
- 1958 Single Level Residential Home
- 1402 SQFT
- 3 Bed
- 2 Bath
- Vinyl Double Paned Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Vinyl, Laminate
- Large Covered Porch w/ Hookups for Hot tub
- Cedar Siding
- Heat/Cooling Source: Heat Pump
- New Appliances: Free standing range, refrigerator, dishwasher
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Well
- Roof Age: 2-3 Years
- New Exterior Paint- 2 Years Ago
- 22.48 Flat Usable Acres
- Minimal Timber
- Beautifully Landscaped
- Maintained pastures
- 84'X72' Shop, cemented, fully enclosed, entertainment center with full bath and loft.
- Lean two for trailer storage off shop
- Hay barn
- RV Parking
- Trailer Parking
- Fully Fenced
- 2 Wells
Horse Facility Features
- Outdoor Arena: 130' X 260', Water holding tank for arena irrigation, dirt footing and lights.
- Indoor Arena: 80' X 204', Announcers booth, dirt footing
- 27 Fenced Paddocks
- 11 Paddocks with Lean-to's (some include hay storage areas)
- Wash rack: Hot & Cold, located on exterior of main barn/indoor arena
- Separate barn includes 13 matted stalls, 5 with runs, tack room and hay storage.
- Barn attached to arena includes 31 matted stalls, individual tack lockers, large separate tack room, shavings bin, announcers booth and much more.
- Fully enclosed hay barn and/or storage barn
- 22.2 miles
- 2 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4710 Village Plaza Loop, Eugene, Lane County, Oregon