This meticulously maintained property has something for everyone. Great floor
plan for gatherings large or small. 3 stone fireplaces, high end appliances, granite
countertops and large covered deck for year-round outdoor entertaining. Set up for
horses or cattle there are 6 pastures on the 22+ acres, a 120x60 covered arena with
an 8-stall barn. Barn includes a heated tack room, full bath with w/d hookups &
office/shop/studio space. Circle drive great for trailers, outdoor arena and 3 car
Watch the video tour #2
- Originally built in 1980 this 2-level home has been lovingly maintained and updated.
- The flow of the home is great for formal and informal gatherings large or small.
- Large master suite features a large walk-in closet, large jacuzzi tub/shower and an old salvaged/sliding barn door.
- Kitchen has a large 6 burner wolf range/double ovens, brand new dishwasher, subzero refrigerator/freezer, and granite countertops with a breakfast bar.
- Back entry mudroom/laundry room with a half bath is perfect for country living.
- Look out any of the many large windows to open pastures and your animals!
- The 22+ acres of gentle sloping hillside are a mix of class 2&3 soils that are rated for moderate grazing without irrigation.
- Good drainage helps to keep the mud at bay along with a full gravel driveway loop around the barn and covered arena.
- Property is in a farm deferral.
Horse Facility Features
- 120x60 covered arena connects to an 8-stall barn with new lights throughout.
- Barn has a heated tack room, full bathroom with washer dryer hookups and 4 additional rooms that could be shop/office/studio spaces.
- Full perimeter fencing with cross fencing for a total of 6 separate pastures.
- Fence materials are a mix of 3 rail pole fencing and t posts with barbwire.
- There are 5 turnout paddocks, panels are negotiable.
- 21 miles
- 21 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
32050 Lynx Hollow Rd, Creswell, Lane County, Oregon