Privacy with a gorgeous custom built home on 2.25 acres with Horse barn including hay storage and firewood storage, fully fenced, could use cross fencing. 2Bay RV Barn and Extra Large Shop attached, Additional shop with floor drain and commercial fan, single car detached garage, Party Patio with 3 side enclosure and underground cellar. Property has 2 wells, garden area with fruit trees and berries, green house with water and electric on timers. Massive beautiful gardens and landscape with years of love. The home has beautiful custom cabinetry and woodwork throughout. There are 2 masters one at each end of the home, each with living rooms and a 3rd bedroom in between both areas. The front great room is approximately 1300 sq ft. Large hobby area in utility room. The Kitchen is a CHEF's DREAM with a Dual Fuel Range 2 ovens and a cooktop , 2 refrigerators, trash compactor, wine fridge, All of this and only 1 City Block from approximately 83,000 acres of public lands! Call to see this AMAZING Hobby Farm.
- Custom Butcher Block Kitchen Island 47" x 15.5"
- Most lighting in home on dimmers
- Dual Zone A/C heat pump abut 1 year old
- 3Rd room that is being used as a bedroom has closet but no egress
- Fan in main master is on remote and thermostat control
- High rated 250 CFM exhaust fan in master with dual zone
- Heated 2 man Jacuzzi in main master bath plus 2 man marble shower
- Oversized custom kitchen cabinets with European soft close hinges
- Barn 32.3 x 48.3 with lean-to
- Shop 36.6 x 18
- Large shop with 2 10X10 roll up doors
- Single car garage 12.3 x 20.3
- Green house 13 x16
- Party Patio with Cellar 21.8 x 12.4
- Approximately 1 city block from approximately 83,000 acres of public lands
- Large enough for horses or hobby farm
- Established Raspberries, Strawberries, Blueberries, Apple trees, Hops and Rhubarb
- Numerous established blooming deciduous trees and landscaping
- Fabulous love and effort for many years in landscaping and blooming plants and berries, fruit trees, deciduous trees, hops and rhubarb.
- There are multiple buildings to be able to handle all of your hobbies.
- Located close to all of Natures wonders that Central Oregon offers, skiing, swimming, hiking, sight seeing, etc.
Horse Facility Features
- Horse barn with hay storage
- approximately 1 city block from approximately 83,000 acres of public land
- 42 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
854 Fort Jack Pine Dr, Gilchrist, Klamath County, Oregon