3120 Sqft, 2-Level, 1 owner Ranch Style Home on over 5 Acres of horse property. Located in the "Jerome Prairie" area in District 7 Schools. Close to hospital, schools, historic downtown Grants Pass and all amenities.
Could be great multigenerational property with over 1500 Sqft on each level.
Upper Level has Kitchen, Formal Dining Room, Living Room, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, and Large Screened-in Porch over Garage.
Lower Level has 1 large Office, 1 Bedroom, Half Bathroom, Laundry Room with laundry shoot from top floor, Large Family Room with Gas Fireplace, and Pool Table Area with Slider access to Backyard and door to large 2-Car Garage.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 2-Level, Ranch style home.
- Over 3120 Sqft with 4 Bedrooms plus 1 Office, 2.5 Bathrooms and over 400 Sqft screened in Bonus Room over large 2-Car Garage. 2 Fireplaces, 1 Wood-burning, 1 Gas.
- Newer Composition Shingle Roof on Home and Auto Shop.
- 2 Wells, Septic, 2 RV Hookups (1 has RV dump). Both have with 30amp service
- Located on a quiet, dead end road location with mature landscaping.
- The house is cozy in the winter, cool in the summer and located close to hospital and all amenities.
- The meticulously maintained (1 owner) home was custom built by owner/builder, has never been on the market and the carpets have never been walked on with shoes.
- This beautiful and immaculate home offers privacy with no visible neighbors and a quaint country feel.
- 5.02 Acres with 2 wells. 1 well has over 100 gpm when drilled.
- Fenced Pasture area off the 3-Stall Loafing Shed. 1 Stall used for grooming station. Enclosed Tack Room.
- Riding Trails on property
- Fenced Garden with in-ground sprinklers throughout property.
- Gently sloping property with mature pines and madrone trees.
- Hay Barn with Laundry Hookups
- 3 Metal Carports, 1 RV size.
Horse Facility Features
- 2 Barns, 1 Hay Barn has laundry hookups.
- 2nd Barn is attached to the large Auto Shop and offers a Tack Room and 3 Stalls that open to a large partially shaded and fenced Pasture.
- Riding Trails on property.
- 4.5 miles
- 3 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2819 Helgeson Ln, Grants Pass, Josephine County, Oregon