What a spectacular view, looking out from your deck at the beautiful Crooked River Canyon, with Mt. Hood towering above the canyon rim! This well appointed and meticulously maintained 2,349 sf custom built log home has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths beautifully renovated bathroom. Situated on a great horse property, including 3 stables, newly fenced/gated pasture and separately-fenced small animal barn/chicken coop. 38x56 drive-through shop, equipped with 240V power hook-up and RV dump. Additional Amenities in the shop include a full bath and office. If parking is a must, there is covered parking for 7 vehicles. Included with the sale of the home is the brand-new patio furniture (RST/Sunbrella), gorgeous dining set with matching bar stools, leather couches, table and custom juniper bed, all furniture valued at $20K. (Ask for features sheet). The setting and panoramic views are priceless. This property is priced below market value and is a must-see!
Watch the video tour #1
- Custom built 2,349 s.f. Log Home on 1.52 acres with mountain and canyon views and detached 2 car garage, insulated door with garage door opener
- Upstairs bath newly updated with custom tiled shower, custom glass door, brand new slipper tub, new double sink vanity, and new tile flooring.
- Downstairs bath newly updated with fiberglass show, semi-custom glass door and new vanity with sink.
- New Craftsman front door
- New custom forged steal interior stair railings
- New HVAC furnace installed in 2015
- Log Exterior. Blasted sodium wash, re-chinked, new stain w/ top-coat satin finish and clear sealed in 2021
- New 2nd story siding done in Breckenridge bat and board in 2018
- Front deck side dormers, front porch upright columns and rear deck railings in 2015
- Low maintenance metal roofing
- French doors, dining room sliding door and exterior master bedroom door installed in 2019
- 100 gal. Leased Northern Energy propane tank
- Bend Broadband Internet
- Custom juniper queen bed ( in downstairs bedroom)
- Acacia Wood farmhouse dining table and chairs
- Breakfast bar chairs (match dining table
- (2) New gray leather reclining couches
- Living room tables
- New Sunbrella™ outdoor living furniture complete with propane fire pit table ($9,000 value)
- Genesis outdoor grill
- Large 1,813 s.f. Shop (approx. 38' X 56') with office and full bath (permitted)
- New Septic tank and drain field installed in 2017 (w/permit)
- 18' X 20' (approx) country western style metal shed
- Chicken coop/small animal stable and run attached to detached garage
- Frost free water faucet next to shop and horse stalls
- RV dump near shop
- 3 stalls w/hay storage
- Newer pasture fences are 4 rail, milled 2x4 rails with 6x6 cedar end posts new gates.
- 330' of cedar privacy fencing in 2020
Horse Facility Features
- 1/2 Acre+ fenced, dry lot horse pasture w/ 3 stalls plus hay storage and stable.
- 1 frost free faucet.
- Turn around, gravel driveway
- New 4 rail fence w/new gates
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14657 SW Maverick Rd, Terrebonne, Jefferson County, Oregon