Large Woodshed for great firewood storage
Fruit trees including 6 apple and 2 pear
Playground with teeter totter and swing
RV Parking with Electrical
RV Storage Building
- This home has been completely remodeled and added onto. It features a reverse living floorplan. Upstairs you will find the gourmet kitchen with custom soft close cabinets, farmhouse sink, quarts countertops, large eating bar, GE stainless steel appliances custom pendant lights. The kitchen is open to the living room and breakfast nook. There is great light with vaulted ceilings and extra windows. There is also a sliding glass door to the large 9x23’ covered front deck. From the deck there are views from of the mountain. There is also a custom wood box that can be lowered and raised from the 1st floor to assist in bringing up the firewood. Back inside the home, you head to the other side of the house, there is a formal dining room and half bathroom. Finally, you enter the master bedroom. The master has a large walk-in closet with sliding barn door and large bathroom. The bathroom features double sinks and walk in shower. Downstairs features a family room, 2 large bedrooms, storage room, full bathroom and laundry room. The garage is oversized 27x20 and has plenty of room for extra freezers.
- Standard Septic
- 100GMP Well with 1000 gallon underground concrete cistern (Pump less than 3 years old)
- Electric- Central Electric Cooperative
Horse Facility Features
- This shop has so many extras! It has 2 garage doors plus a standard door and measures 24x36. There are concrete floors, insulation and a furnace to keep you warm. The shop also features a full bathroom with large sink and shower. There is also an additional room that could be used as an office, guest room, storage and more.
- The barn features 2 stalls. It also has hay storage and a tack room. There is fenced pastures surrounding it and a hitching post out front. This is ready to bring your horses and enjoy!
- 25 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17425 Wilt Rd, Sisters, Deschutes County, Oregon