Amazing Family Compound, Airbnb Investment or Equestrian Estate. Barn home built in 1910, converted in 1979, Engineering Certified. 5.77 automatically irrigated acres. Private Well. Regulation sized Tennis court, heated dog kennel & seperate fenced yard, Lots of trailer parking. A MUST SEE! This property is Broker Owned.
Watch the video tour #1
- Main house has 4,279 sf, 4 bedrooms, Office, 4.5 baths.
- Large windows and skylghts throughout.
- Living areas have Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring by Mannington, 9'+ open beam ceilings, a ledgestone fireplace w/mantle, exterior load woodbox and stunning oak staircase to the upper levels.
- The Cook's kitchen features granite counters, u/o cabinet lighting, downdraft SS gas range plus SS convection wall oven. All SS appliances new in 2018. Huge walk in pantry . Skylights & high open beam ceilings set this kitchen apart!
- The 400sf Master bedroom on the main level, has a Jacuzzi tub, heated tile floor, spacious tiled shower & walkin closet.
- 2nd floor has 700sf family room, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- There is a 3rd level Master suite with walkin closet.
- The kitchen foyer has a Blaze King woodstove.
- Central vacuum.
- 2 heatpump systems.
- Covered porch over stamped concrete on 3 sides.
- Patio with area for outdoor kitchen.
- Breezeway to the 3 car garage.
- Additional Dwelling Unit is 1000sf, 2 bedrooms & 1 full bath. Hot tub, Heatpump & AC.
- Gently sloped 5.77 acres.
- Mature Ponderosa Pine Trees.
- Extensively landscaped & manicured.
- Fully Fenced
- Private Well
Horse Facility Features
- Gated 20 ft Entry.
- Fully fenced with wooden posts & woven wire.
- 36X48' horse barn with full center alley.
- 3-fully lined & matted 12X12 box stalls.
- Insulated tackroom with H/C water.
- Over 20 tons of dry hay storage.
- 10X20 Lined run-in shelter in pasture.
- Dry area for outdoor arena or roundpens.
- Seeded horse pastures with automatic irrigation.
- Automatic Heated Waterers in pastures.
- 22 miles
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
69482 Panoramic Dr, Sisters, Deschutes County, Oregon