Beautiful custom single level home located at the end of a private, gated meandering driveway with breath taking Cascade Mountain Views and pristine horse facilities in Tumalo. This wonderfully designed home has a great room floor plan, spacious master suite, large office, dining room, 3 car garage and landscaped yard. The property has 11.2 acres of Irrigation and is fully fenced with non-climb fencing. The barn features: a heated tack room, 6 stalls (4 attached to individual, partially covered runs, an outdoor wash rack, hay loft with lift and 1-bedroom bunk room with laundry and kitchen. Additional horse facilities include a sand arena, extensive horse trailer parking, 3 large fully fenced turnouts with water and electricity all open to the pasture. There is an additional 1,058 log cabin that has been decommissioned but ripe for opportunity would make a great office or studio.
- As you enter this home you are treated to beautiful mountain views through the great room.
- A large office with custom built-ins on one side and dining room on your other.
- The great room has vaulted ceilings, a floor to ceiling rock fireplace, granite counters, breakfast nook and access to a covered paver patio.
- On one side of the home you will find the spacious master suite which has two large walk-in closets, pasture and mountain views and private access to the covered paver patio.
- The master bath has beautiful luxury vinyl plank floors, a make up vanity, separate double vanity, large walk-in shower, and private water closet.
- On the other side of the home you will find a large laundry room, mud room and access to the over sized three car garage.
- Down a hall you access the two large junior suites with jack and Jill bath.
- The home has beautiful southern exposures and a lovely landscaped yard, all of which sits privately away from the barn.
- Private, fenced 20.24 acre gated and fenced property with pasture, extensive parking areas.
- A 4320 barn with bunk house
- An additional 1,058 log cabin that has been decommissioned but ripe for opportunity would make a great office or studio.
- Cascade Mountain and pasture views.
- There is 11.2 acres of irrigation, fenced irrigation pond.
- Irrigation is pumped and distributed through wheel lines to the front pastures.
Horse Facility Features
- Fully fenced with non-climb fencing.
- 4320 sq. foot barn
- Heated tack room
- 6 stalls (4 attached to individual, partially covered runs)
- An outdoor wash rack
- Hay loft with lift
- 1-bedroom bunk room with laundry and kitchen
- Sand arena
- Extensive horse trailer parking
- 3 large fully fenced turnouts with water and electricity all open to the pasture.
- 10.7 miles
- 6.7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
18929 Couch Market Rd, Bend, Deschutes County, Oregon