This unique property is a total of 14.99 acres broken out into 13.25 pastured acres in farm deferral and the additional 2.74 acres have the home and two shops + additional storage house on it for a total of 14.99 acres. The Land is flat and perfect for horses. The property is very close in to the city (only .3 mile from the urban growth boundary) with all of the city amenities nearby. It has the feeling you’re completely in your own world with tremendous views every which way you look! The Land is very versatile in what can be done with it. The area is known for it’s world class vineyards. The EFU farm zone allows many different uses!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- This Luxury home is set-back and situated on the edge of town. This private one level has 6-car garage, stunning views and an expansive resort-feel all around. 15 flat acres, 2 shops (6684 SF) great for RVs, toys, indoor sports. LG viewing windows, glass-rail decks and hot-tub overlook majestic Mt. Hood & horse properties. Modern gourmet kitchen, spacious rooms, separate living qtrs, palm trees, glass greenhouse oasis, kennels and more. Mins to amenities /1-5! 13.25 acres EFU zoned for crops/vineyard.
- 13.25 acres are in farm deferral pasture and the home is on 2.25 acres for a total of 14.99 acres.
- 2 LG shops (1-50x60 MEGA RV Shop) and 48x72 SHOP w/kitchen area/car lift and mezzanine
- 1000’+ Storage house w/water/power/kitchen/bath.
- Organic GREENHOUSE w/water/power/2 entries.
- Mt HOOD VIEWS
- There are so many areas for difference activities/uses on this land! (Bring your imagination)
- Well and septic are on the property.
Horse Facility Features
- 6.1 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
24350 SW Baker Rd, Sherwood, Clackamas County, Oregon