Something for everyone on this property, located on a dead-end court off Highway 213 south of Molalla in the Rosewood Way neighborhood. Perfect equestrian with an enclosed arena, stalls, and large shop building with potential for dual living. The neighboring acreage to the east is 600 acres of EFU zoned farmland.
- This 1782 sf mfd home was built in 1991 and has been tastefully remodeled. The fully covered front deck is a great place to entertain and enjoy your morning coffee or evening sunsets. This deck overlooks an incredible spring-fed Koi pond, entire view of the property, and mountains to the east.
- The kitchen is spacious with an island and pantry. There is a nice size dining room area along with a separate living room and family room. The living room has a pellet stove to keep the entire home warm in the winter months. There are two bedrooms, bathroom and laundry room on one end of the home, with the master bedroom at the other end. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and the master bathroom has a garden tub and two sinks along with a walk-in shower. The front deck has been separated to allow a master bedroom oasis with an infra red sauna and large jacuzzi that will be missed by the current owners. What a great place to relax after a long day.
- There is a detached 2-car garage.
- Shop Building
- You can get lots of projects accomplished in the 48X36 4-bay shop building that is fully insulated. There is a separate meter for the shop building with a 400 amp panel with a 3 phase converter. There are two electric meters on the property. One for the shop and barn, and one for the home. The shop has a fully finished office and loft with built-in storage shelves. This shop is a mechanics dream. One bay of the shop has a full bath with washer dryer hook ups for a potential living space. If you need additional space, there is a separate 48X12 storage area on the backside of the shop. This area could also be converted to additional stalls or used for hay or shavings storage.
Horse Facility Features
- Equestrian Barn
- Ride all year long in the 60X84 lighted arena with sand footing. The lighting is great in the arena and the seller has extra lighting that will remain on the property. There are five 12X12 stalls (two could be doubled). All the stalls have the potential for outside runs. There is a wash rack, cedar lined tack room and a washing machine to wash all your horse blankets. The barn also has internet. More stalls and additional hay and shaving storage could be added utilizing the space between the shop and the arena.
- Pasture Areas
- There are currently two pasture areas that each have a 12X12 mare motel. There could be additional pasture areas on the side of the arena building and the space along the driveway. Fencing is field fencing along with electric tape. The charger is located behind the wood fence on the side of the home. The seller has vinyl fencing that they will leave for the new owner.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11442 S Hillcrest Ct, Molalla, Clackamas County, Oregon