($7.1M CAD) Spectacular Country Estate Located On 148 Acres 10 minutes South Of Orillia On Highway 12. This Estate Features Four Homes (separately deeded) Properties can be severed. And a fifth property with a Pioneer barn and 23 acres of hay fields. Please note Marketing Books available with carrying Costs and Floors Plans.
First Property is A Ranch Style home with an Outdoor Swimming Pool
Second Property , Groundskeeper House
Third Property A Magnificent Estate Home with Its Own Indoor Swimming Pool ,Tennis Court &dog pen.
The Fourth Residence a Stone House which Includes a Barn With 20 Box Stables, a Stud Barn/ Large Workshop. 12 Stalls could be reinstated in what is called the Equipment Room currently used to store boat, cars, ATV and snowmobiles.
Pond and Forests, 4 farmers fields
Other buildings on the property include a Pioneer Barn with 23 Acres, a gardener’s potting shed, toy shed, and a dog pen.
Numerous trails throughout the property lead to either the pond, farmers fields or the forest. Each trail making their way back to each residence. Mature Maple trees line the long drive throughout the estate have been tapped for Maple Syrup. This Estate offers 4 seasons of family enjoyment for each of the family members who have raised their children on this property. It is now time to sell this legacy on to someone else to create their memories. 10 Minutes to Downtown Orillia and Marinas and 40 Minutes to Ski Hills. Watch the tour!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- First Residence - The Ranch House
- This 3200 sq ft Split level Bungalow has 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. 2 Bedrooms up with Master ensuite (2019) and a huge walk in closet . The lower level 2pc ensuite is off the 3rd Bedroom.
- The Modern Kitchen has a walkout to the patio and BBQ area. It also opens onto a truly Great Room/Family Room measures 23’ x 24’ overlooking the forest and the swimming pool. Easy access to inside entry double car garage and main floor 4pc.
- The Dining Rm is 18 ft x 17 ft with a fireplace; could also accommodate another Living Rm area.
- Lower Level Office/ Recreation Room could also serve as a 4th Bedroom has lots of light and a fireplace.
- Beautifully landscaped fully fenced backyard with an-in ground pool, sunny patios and expansive decks create a country club atmosphere as one of the first residences on this grand estate.
- Fully waterproofed basement has loads of storage and potential for a cold cellar.
- Second Residence - The Groundskeeper's Home:
- This beautifully appointed 2 Bedroom Bungalow is approx 1000 sq ft and has been used in the past as a superintendent’s home or a guesthouse.
- The Kitchen has a large Dining area and easy access to an oversized screened porch “A Muskoka Room” for 3 seasons entertaining; could easily be converted into an additional family room. Renovated 4pc.
- Large windows bring the outdoor feel into this home. The screened in porch has a walkout to a large deck and an outdoor Dining area. Privately situated in a grove of trees and majestic Maple Trees. Forty of these Maple trees the family taps for Maple syrup.
- Third Residence: The Estate Home: Over 8000 square feet of casual luxury makes this Estate Home a one-of-a-kind residence. This spectacular 2 Storey home features 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, large Dining Rm, a Living Rm and spacious Sitting Room which overlooks the indoor pool.
- Main floor Master with adjoining office /nursery, a stunning 4pc Ensuite, wall to wall closets. This Master is surrounded by forest views
- The Second Floor has 4 Bedrooms, plus an office/art studio. Spacious 2nd Bedroom and 3rd Bedroom has an ensuite with Sitting Rm Tv and Fireplace.
- The 4th and 5th Bedrooms are situated in a wing unto itself for peace and quiet. New luxury 3pc
- All the Bedrooms have either country views, lush forests views or manicured garden views.
- The Living Room has a large stone Fireplace an office nook and a walkout to the landscaped courtyard and views the Kitchen as well as the Sitting Room.
- The Sitting Room overlooks the spectacular Indoor Pool area. This Lavish Spa like space which has its own furnace and 3 pc includes; a Dining Area, Cooking Area, Bar, Hot tub for 6-8 people and a pool 20 ft x 40 ft, diving board and is 11 ft deep. Off the Pool area are 3 walkouts. Two open on to large patios and one opens up to the Gardens and courtyard.
- Fourth Residence: The Stone House
- This 2 storey approx 5900 Sq ft Stone House has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Large Dining Rm 16 ft x 10 ft , propane fireplace, wall to wall windows with walkout to oversized deck and steps to a large farmers field (See Reference Map, field known as 9B), 28 ft x 18 ft Family Rm with vaulted ceilings and picture windows overlooking the forest and large floor to ceiling wood burning brick fireplace. .
- Main Floor Master has a Stunning 4pc soaker tub and separate shower stall and walk-in closet. Main floor powder Rm and Functional Kitchen with a pass through to a huge Dining Rm with wall to wall windows and multiple walkouts to a party size deck nestled in a forest Like setting.
- Inside entry from the Double Car Garage, or covered side Entrance to large foyer and Mudroom.
- 2nd Floor has 2 Bedrooms, 4pc, children’s play area, Adult play area- Pool Room with fireplace and a fully equipped bar with fridge , stove and dishwasher which could serve as a self contained guest suite. A Fabulous balcony overlooks the gardens, children’s playground and stables.
- The Basement fully waterproofed with wall to wall fireplace has a separate entrance from the garage, could be converted back to a spacious 2 bedroom separately contained apartment or a media room.
- ***Speak to Listing Agent re Zoning and other business Opportunities*** MLS number 40166224
- Stable 20 Box Stalls and Stud Barn/Workshop.
- Tennis court
- trails going to each residence,
- indoor and outdoor pool
- Potting and toy sheds
- Dog Pen
- 26,000 trees planted creating several Forests
- 4 Farmers Fields
- Very Private and Secluded setting.
- MLS number 40166224
- Website www.orilliaestate.ca
Horse Facility Features
- 20 stalls most with their own heaters and drains
- Separate stud barn
- Another 12 stalls could be reinstated. Clear area for an arena off the barn. Lots of trails throughout the property. Additional Pioneer barn with 23 acres farmed for hay.
- 8 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
ON-12, Orillia, Simcoe County, Ontario