NEW Price..($6.9M CAD) Spectacular Country Estate Located On 123 Acres This Estate Features Four Homes (separately deeded) Currently a Family Compound. Approved for 20 clients for Equine Therapy, Treatment/Health Centre, Yoga Retreat. You choose. This Estate is private and secluded Houses are a private distance from each other. Stables with 20 box stalls, a large Workshop, and an Equipment Barn. Indoor swimming pool, outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, dog pen and pond. Trails throughout the estate and forest. Property is 10 minutes from Orillia, shopping and marinas, within 40 minutes to airports, ski hills and golf course. Easy access to 3 major highways. Lots of photos , floor plans, carrying costs and list of improvements and videos
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- First Residence - The Ranch House
- This 3200 sq ft Split level Bungalow has 3 Bedrooms and 3 Baths. 2 Bedrooms up with Master ensuite (2019) and a huge walk in closet . The lower level 2pc ensuite is off the 3rd Bedroom.
- The Modern Kitchen has a walkout to the patio and BBQ area. It also opens onto a truly Great Room/Family Room measures 23’ x 24’ overlooking the forest and the swimming pool. Easy access to inside entry double car garage and main floor 4pc.
- The Dining Rm is 18 ft x 17 ft with a fireplace; could also accommodate another Living Rm area.
- Lower Level Office/ Recreation Room could also serve as a 4th Bedroom has lots of light and a fireplace.
- Beautifully landscaped fully fenced backyard with an-in ground pool, sunny patios and expansive decks create a country club atmosphere as one of the first residences on this grand estate.
- Fully waterproofed basement has loads of storage and potential for a cold cellar.
- Second Residence - The Groundskeeper's Home:
- This beautifully appointed 2 Bedroom Bungalow is approx 1000 sq ft and has been used in the past as a superintendent’s home or a guesthouse.
- The Kitchen has a large Dining area and easy access to an oversized screened porch “A Muskoka Room” for 3 seasons entertaining; could easily be converted into an additional family room. Renovated 4pc.
- Large windows bring the outdoor feel into this home. The screened in porch has a walkout to a large deck and an outdoor Dining area. Privately situated in a grove of trees and majestic Maple Trees. Forty of these Maple trees the family taps for Maple syrup.
- Third Residence: The Estate Home: Over 8000 square feet of casual luxury makes this Estate Home a one-of-a-kind residence. This spectacular 2 Storey home features 5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, large Dining Rm, a Living Rm and spacious Sitting Room which overlooks the indoor pool.
- Main floor Master with adjoining office /nursery, a stunning 4pc Ensuite, wall to wall closets. This Master is surrounded by forest views
- The Second Floor has 4 Bedrooms, plus an office/art studio. Spacious 2nd Bedroom and 3rd Bedroom has an ensuite with Sitting Rm Tv and Fireplace.
- The 4th and 5th Bedrooms are situated in a wing unto itself for peace and quiet. New luxury 3pc
- All the Bedrooms have either country views, lush forests views or manicured garden views.
- The Living Room has a large stone Fireplace an office nook and a walkout to the landscaped courtyard and views the Kitchen as well as the Sitting Room.
- The Sitting Room overlooks the spectacular Indoor Pool area. This Lavish Spa like space which has its own furnace and 3 pc includes; a Dining Area, Cooking Area, Bar, Hot tub for 6-8 people and a pool 20 ft x 40 ft, diving board and is 11 ft deep. Off the Pool area are 3 walkouts. Two open on to large patios and one opens up to the Gardens and courtyard.
- Fourth Residence: The Stone House
- This 2 storey approx 5900 Sq ft Stone House has 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Large Dining Rm 16 ft x 10 ft , propane fireplace, wall to wall windows with walkout to oversized deck and steps to a large farmers field (See Reference Map, field known as 9B), 28 ft x 18 ft Family Rm with vaulted ceilings and picture windows overlooking the forest and large floor to ceiling wood burning brick fireplace. .
- Main Floor Master has a Stunning 4pc soaker tub and separate shower stall and walk-in closet. Main floor powder Rm and Functional Kitchen with a pass through to a huge Dining Rm with wall to wall windows and multiple walkouts to a party size deck nestled in a forest Like setting.
- Inside entry from the Double Car Garage, or covered side Entrance to large foyer and Mudroom.
- 2nd Floor has 2 Bedrooms, 4pc, children’s play area, Adult play area- Pool Room with fireplace and a fully equipped bar with fridge , stove and dishwasher which could serve as a self contained guest suite. A Fabulous balcony overlooks the gardens, children’s playground and stables.
- The Basement fully waterproofed with wall to wall fireplace has a separate entrance from the garage, could be converted back to a spacious 2 bedroom separately contained apartment or a media room.
- Stable 20 Box Stalls and Stud Barn/Workshop.
- Tennis court
- trails going to each residence,
- indoor and outdoor pool
- Potting and toy sheds
- Dog Pen
- 26,000 trees planted creating several Forests
- 4 Farmers Fields
- Very Private and Secluded setting.
- MLS number 40467078
- Website www.cwoodproperties.com
Horse Facility Features
- 20 stalls most with their own heaters and drains
- Separate stud barn/workshop
- Another 12 stalls could be reinstated. Clear 2.75 acres cleared for an arena off the barn. Lots of trails throughout the property.
- 8 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4361 ON-12, Orillia, Simcoe County, Ontario