This amazing equestrian facility has everything for your equestrian business or personal needs. 58 indoor stalls, 5 horse shower stalls, 5 tack rooms (100 saddles), 4 offices, laundry rooms, 10 crosstie areas, 20,000 square foot indoor arena, 30,000 square foot outdoor arena, 15,000 square foot hunter jump arena, hay barn, tool barn, 2 bunk houses, guest house(Currently used as VRBO), 12 loafing sheds, 45 day turnout paddocks, 5 ponds, fenced and cross fenced. This property has plenty of land for trail rides and space for turnouts. 2 RV hook-ups, and plenty of parking. All of this and only minutes from downtown Tulsa.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The beautiful home with all the amenities you would expect and much more. Amazing chef's kitchen with all commercial appliances, and beautiful cabinetry. With 5 spacious bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms, downstairs game room/theater room, 2 studies, large family room, and huge laundry room with French doors that open to front patio. The outdoor living area boast beautiful fireplace, sitting area, gas grill, smoker, sink, warming drawer, and granite prep area. All of this along with an amazing inground pool with peaceful waterfall. The interior millwork and wood beams are simply amazing. This ranch also has 2 bunkhouses that have recently been renovated, and a beautiful guest home with 8 indoor stalls, horse shower, tack room, and fly system.
- This property is privately gated with well established roads to all facilities on the property. 5 stocked ponds, Koi pond, plenty of water hydrants, over 30 pecan trees, and plenty of trails for horseback riding.
Horse Facility Features
- 58 Stalls (25 on order)
- 5 horse showers
- 4 offices
- 20,000 square foot covered arena with lighting and weather shades on North and West sides.
- 30,000 square foot outdoor arena with lighting and speaker system for your events.
- 15,000 square foot hunter jump arena with rubber footing.
- Over 45 day turnout paddocks
- loafing sheds
- Fenced and crossed fence with over 400k in horse fencing.
- 8 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19983 S Sheridan Rd, Mounds, Tulsa County, Oklahoma