This one goes out to livestock owners all over the world...this is the perfect 235-acre MOL ranch! Listen, we're talking fenced & cross-fenced into 6 pastures, each with a water feature! That's 6 ponds, 3 of which are stocked with bass! Comes w/Horse Barn with 6 Priefert stalls, Hay/Equipment Barn, 3 lean-to sheds with paddocks, 2 sets of corrals, 1 squeeze chute, horse walker, breeding stocks, 4 storage buildings, 2 gated entrances, one with electric opener, AND 500+ pecan trees. This one is a MUST SEE!!
Watch the video tour #1
- House is 3 bedrooms, 2 ½ bathrooms, 2 living areas totaling 2,288 square feet.
- House features a wood burning stove and propane fireplace.
- Household furnishings are optional and can be negotiated with acceptable offers.
- Electric is PEC, Water is Rural Water District 8, Gas is Propane.
- Individual game room with deck connecting to the above-ground pool.
- Shop building attached to game building with sliding door entry.
- 2 Gazebos, 1 features a picnic table, 1 features a hot tub (drain pipe needs replaced).
- 2 Carports, 1 for vehicle storage near house, 1 for RV storage.
Horse Facility Features
- 235 acres MOL, fenced and cross-fenced into 6 pastures, each with a water source.
- Pipe fencing around the house, barns and along the front of the property.
- 6 ponds, 3 stocked with Bass & several creeks.
- 500+ Producing Pecan Trees.
- Horse Barn with 6 Priefert stalls with feeders, tack room, heated wash rack, concrete shed row & 2 large sliding doors, 1 at each end.
- Hay/Equipment Barn.
- 3 lean-to sheds with paddocks.
- 2 sets of corrals & 1 squeeze chute.
- Horse walker (needs electrical wiring reconnected).
- Horse breeding stocks.
- Fuel tank.
- 4 storage buildings.
- 2 gated entrances (1 with electric gate opener).
- Approximately ½ mile of Highway 19 frontage.
- Current livestock includes: Horses,cattle and goats.
- 15 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6354 OK-19, Ada, Pontotoc County, Oklahoma