WORDS AND PICTURES SIMPLY DON'T DO IT JUSTICE! This is a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own a major equine boarding and training facility approx. 4 miles from the OSU campus in NW Stillwater. Located on over 42 acres, the property consists of a main living structure with three (3) apartments, original farmhouse, built in 1945 and lovingly restored, 72x220' indoor lighted arena, in-ground storm shelter, two-car detached garage and shop, 45x45' hay barn, south barn with 17 ct. 12x12' matted stalls, 40x60' north barn, numerous tack and feed spaces, bunkhouse with two bathrooms, fenced outdoor arena, 50' round pen, six loafing sheds, and five fenced pasture spaces.
Make your appointment today to view this one-of-a-kind horse property just minutes from Oklahoma State University's main campus and adjacent to the Stillwater Regional Airport in Stillwater Schools!
Watch the video tour #1
- Main structure built in 1994 featuring three 2/1 apartments
- Main structure has approx. 4,608 SF of finished living space
- Downstairs apartment boasts a stunning kitchen w/ quartz countertops, barn pantry, large island with farmhouse sink, open-concept living/dining area, engineered bamboo wood flooring.
- Upstairs apartments both feature full kitchen with dishwashers and stoves, in-unit laundry, separate A/C units, and newer hot water heaters.
- Original farmhouse, built in 1945, has been lovingly restored with 869 SF of finished living area
- Farmhouse includes kitchen, bath/laundry, and 2 bedrooms all situated on a fenced 0.25 acre lot
- Numerous farmhouse upgrades, including newer siding, windows, metal roof, remodeled bathroom (2021) with tiled shower surround, luxury vinyl plank flooring, new PEX/PVC plumbing, recent breaker panel, new kitchen countertop and sink (2021).
- A/C units for the main building are approximately five years old.
- 42.18 acres MOL
- Adjacent to Stillwater Regional Airport (SWO)
- Frontage from S. Sangre Road and W. Airport Road
- 4 Mi. from OSU Campus
- Richmond Schools
Horse Facility Features
- 72x220' indoor lighted arena with sprinkler system
- Tack room
- 45x45' hay barn with concrete floors and electricity
- South Barn with 17 ct. 12x12' matted stalls with runs and turn-out pens/paddocks, electricity and water, enclosed grain room and additional space for tack
- 40x60' North Barn built in 2010 with 8 ct. 12x12' matted stalls with runs and turn-out paddock, tack and feed spaces, swing-out feeders, electricity and water
- bunkhouse with two bathrooms, tack room, kitchenette, window A/C unit, and new metal roof (2022)
- Fenced outdoor arena
- 50' round pen
- Six loafing sheds
- Five fenced pasture spaces.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3309 Airport Rd, Stillwater, Payne County, Oklahoma