New PRICE, COST Savings--Buyer can negotiate directly with seller. Price without Buyer agent $850k. Originally constructed as Equine breeding facility with building costs of > $1 million dollars design quality is seen in the insulated 12 stall (+1 stallion/isolation stall) barn w office/tack/feed/laundry-kitchen rooms w wash rack. For horse lovers the modern custom built house with 5 BD/4.5 BA/finished basement 5100 sqft is a Bonus! This unique property on 13.18 Acres has quality WICK steel buildings consist of huge workshop for work area and large item storage: 40'x60' with concrete floors, water, electricity and drains. Horse barn is 60'x80' insulated with 13 stalls, water hydrants, electrical outlets, concrete floor aisles 12' wide, room for social distancing. Rooms are 12'x12' with electric base board heated in office and kitchen/laundry rooms. Tack, Feed rooms and wash rack with hot & cold water complete the stable barn setup. Just open either large sliding door at the end of stall aisles to access the indoor arena 60' x120' with clerestory windows. Barns have skylights, lights, electrical outlets, water access, and are connected by large doors, smallest door is 10' x10'. Outside Double doors to workshop open about 17' width and 11+' high, loft for storage w Sliding door access from outside. Property has 2 ponds, about 4.8 acres hardwoods w primitive trails New list price includes buyer agent fees, without a buyer agent realtor price is $850,000 (negotiate directly w seller) thru Realtor broker. MLS 22000917 Video/Skype tours available. MOVE IN READY. Prequalify w/Rural 1st: Becky Hoffman (937) 599-6118--take advantage of historically LOW interest rates, this property requires agricultural type loan which has LOWER interest rate than residential loan. MAKE AN OFFER TODAY. Sorry, this property is for sale only. Note: increasing demand for boarding, for income potential.
- 5 bedroom home has two first floor Owner Suites and on suite bath
- first Owner Suite has an an adjoining large walk-in-closet, tiled bathroom, jetted tub, shower stall, toilet area, and dual sinks. This bed room has vaulted ceiling, laminate floor and large window with view of back pastures.
- second Owner Suite has spacious open floor plan, 36" entrance door, laminate floor. Translucent pocket door to the bathroom. BONUS salt access to water softener is hidden in this bathroom. No lugging salt to basement!
- This bathroom has large glass shower, toilet and dual sinks.
- tiled mud room with direct access to fenced back yard,
- Two story great room, with speaker wiring, wall of windows, pellet stove makes it cozy in the winter.
- Dramatic two story dining room with view of front pond.
- Large office is separate from the dining and kitchen areas.
- Cherry wood cabinets and trim throughout. KITCHEN convection gas oven and gas range, stainless steel appliances
- Eat in kitchen area, breakfast bar and large pantry.
- High efficiency washer and dryer in laundry room with sink.
- Powder room with translucent barn door.
- Dramatic bridal staircase leads to 3 bedrooms.
- Two bedrooms share shower/tub and toilet with separate two sinks areas. Each has a large closet.
- Third upstairs bedroom suite with full bath & walk in closet;
- hardwood & laminate floors in the bedrooms.
- Carpeted upstairs hallway.
- Whole house fan, new sump pump, new pre filter to primary water, water softener to house and outbuildings,
- new storm doors.
- Finished spacious basement (1970 sq ft) is carpeted-- ideal for Rec room or hobbies.
- The large storage room contains the utilities.
- Outdoor living area includes new 15'x25' deck with pergola, BBQ area attached to large porch.
- New 4 car garage w concrete pad,
- 4'x48' raised garden
- 13.18 acres
- 4 Fenced pastures, each with freeze proof waterer, loafing/run in stall
- concrete pad in front pastures at gate
- 20 maple trees line the driveway
- Front pond (0.88 ac) has 14'x20' dock, stocked with bass, aerator
- Raised garden 4'x48'
- Perennial gardens surround the house
- Hardwood trees woods with primitive trails, small pond
- Private setting
- Easy access to US 33
- CAUV applies
Horse Facility Features
- Stable barn 60'x80' is insulated w/13 stalls Rocking J Brand 12'x12', rubber mats, drop down windows & feed doors in stall front. Stall bars-- vertical & spaced for large or small equines.
- Each stall w/lights, electrical access to include GFCI outlets w/aluminum feed bowls w/slow feed grid.
- 2-stalls double to 12'x24' w/overhead heat lamps for mare and foal
- 9-exterior facing stalls have Dutch windows.
- 3-interior stalls are covered for hay storage
- 12 foot aisles
- An isolation stall is close to wash rake.
- Wash rack w/ hot/cold water w/overhead swing away hose & large lights-- ideal for animal care.
- 12'x12': tack room, feed room w/pallet sized door opening, office, & laundry.
- Barn office w/video hookups stalls and audio to stalls and arena
- Laundry & office w/electric baseboard heat. Hot/cold water in laundry room (hookups for washer/dryer).
- Translucent ceiling panels in stall barn, at wall tops in arena for natural light.
- Attached indoor arena 60'x120' with multiple doors from stables/outside.
- Arena Footing is sand/dirt.
- Overhead lighting for winter riding & training.
- There is 1 installed patience pole (removable) and kick boards throughout arena
- RV hook up outside arena.
- Attached pole barn is large enough to store round bales, horse trailer, tractor, RV, and 10'X20' storage tent with room to spare!
- four fenced (wooden three rail) pastures each with auto freeze proof waterer and loafing stall
- manure enclosure with concrete floor
- 7 miles
- 4 miles
- 20 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19876 Bear Swamp Rd, Marysville, Union County, Ohio