Unique opportunity to acquire a secluded rural paradise with a few neighbors here and there. This scenic 32.79 acres is near Sunbury, Ohio approx. 30 minutes North of downtown Columbus with easy access to I- 71. 5 car attached garage plus 40 x 120' Outbuilding includes stalls, dog kennels, mechanic shop and/or a car collector's storage dream. Also there is a separate hay or equipment building. This very well maintained French country designed single story estate includes a 1,000 SF separate living quarters for family and/or friends. Well thought out for energy efficiency and multi-generational details, inside and out. Open floor plan with 9 and 12 foot ceilings. High end finishes throughout including Amish built cabinetry, and Marvin windows and doors. Views of nature from every door and window. This property includes fenced pastures, hay field, woods and gently rolling wildlife meadows. It is in a CAUV agriculture program which offers a lower property tax rate. Work the land yourself or hire a local farmer.
Contact Lynn.West@HERRealtors.com or call/text 614-325-5591.
Watch the video tour #1
- MASTER EN-SUITE 16x 20' plus 2 large walk-in closets and spacious 13.5 x 15.4' bath. This garden bath includes a Kohler jetted soaking tub with temperature maintainer. This suite is located away from the other bedrooms and in the far South wing of the home.
- HOME OFFICE 14' x 12'6 is conveniently located off the foyer, near the master suite and has extra insulation for a quiet workspace.
- BEDROOMS #2 and #3 with new Brazilian cherry engineered flooring are located toward the front West side of this home and share a Jack and Jill bath.
- Approx. 3,000 SF of open living space in the main home and approx. 1,000 in the adjoining 2nd home.
- 2nd PRIVATE LIVING QUARTERS includes a private entrance, full kitchen, family rm w/fireplace, screened in porch, second master suite, den & attached 2 car garage.
- Making a total of 4 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 mud rooms, 2 dens, 2 kitchens, 2 great rooms, a formal dining room and a media/family room.
- GREAT ROOM in main house includes 12' ceiling, a vent-less 50,000 BTU gas fireplace and hardwood floor.
- FORMAL DINING ROOM 13 x 15' with 12' ceiling includes hardwood floor and 8'H x 9' W viewing window.
- VERANDA 8 x 50’ Veranda with French doors from master bedroom, Great rm and Family room. Enjoy the fireflies, crickets, wild turkey, deer and more.
- COMMON LAUNDRY and WALKWAY 9’10 x 20’5 is conveniently located between the main house and the second living quarters.
- FAMILY/ MEDIA ROOM 17 x 17’ includes INFOCUS projection system and surround speakers may remain. There is also a motorized hidden screen behind the window valance along with a black out shade.
- KITCHEN 17’ 6 X 24 ‘ plus a Dinette area 9 x 10’ includes Italian ceramic tile floor, solid surface counters and gorgeous 42” cherry Amish made cabinets. Thermadore downdraft gas cooktop & double ovens, Asko twin dishwashers & Subzero refrigerator will remain.
- SIDING and TRIM Stucco siding and exterior trim was painted in 2018.
- DELCO water serves this property. A larger 2” line runs along the driveway from Wildwood Lane to assure good pressure. This main water entry line also has valves to connect an irrigation system or to fill a swimming pool perhaps! Delco also runs from the house to the barn.
- CONSOLIDATED ELECTRIC COOPERATIVE. This property has a private high capacity dedicated transformer and Underground electric service including an underground electric line runs along the side of the driveway for power near entrance if a privacy gate is desired.
- 400 AMP service to house and 150 AMP subpanel in main barn with 65 AMP separate breaker box for an emergency backup generator. The house is prepped for a generator installation including a transfer switch.
- 1,000-gallon propane tank is rented but has only been filled one time in 20 years. The main kitchen down draft stove and both fireplaces presently use fuel from this tank. Heating in the mechanic shop was an original thought once a furnace is installed.
- 5+ CAR GARAGE is attached and includes the private 2 car garage for the In-law suite.
- BASEMENT is large & extra high with block walls plus capped crawl space areas.
- Whole house network wiring.
- Energy efficient design and components include a Bosch geothermal system.
- Shingles installed in 2017 are mildew resistant & have a 30 year transferable warranty.
- Current acreage use use of the following is approximate:
- 2.5 Ac. Fenced front pasture with Four board fence & field wire. All wood posts.
- 80 x 160’ Fenced outdoor arena with PVC vinyl and sandstone screenings under the grass.
- 1 Ac. of divided paddock areas off main barn.
- 5.75 Ac. of mature woods between the house and back barn plus additional land in the wooded ravine area and toward the front of this lovely property.
- 14.8 Ac. of gently rolling meadows, hay field and wildlife areas on the back of this property.
- 3.5 Ac. fenced back pasture.
Horse Facility Features
- Insulated Main barn 40x120’ 5 spacious stalls plus a foaling stall with room for more. Grooming, tack and hay storage areas also. 12’ isle and wash rack areas with Delco water.
- Insulated ceiling and walls and LED lighting throughout.
- Work shop area is approximately 1200 sq. ft. and is fully walled off from the horse and dog areas.
- Elec 150 AMP service and propane gas line nearby. A pre-owned furnace and air conditioner are available to remain if desired but have never been connected.
- Two large dog kennels on South side of barn remain. This side of the barn and paddock areas could also make a nice dog turn out area. The free standing dog kennel near tack room area do not remain.
- Back Barn - 30x60’ with 3 sides of sliding doors for hay equipment or other uses.
- Room to expand if more pasture is desired, cross country jumps or build an indoor arena.
- 15.4 miles
- 8.4 miles
- 13.3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
11950 Wildwood Ln, Sunbury, Delaware County, Ohio