Still Water Farm is an 80-acre equestrian boarding and training facility that continues to grow and improve upon itself year after year and offers the finest amenities in the area to its clientele. Boarders come from all over the region, and seasonal activity attracts riders from across the country. The southwest Ohio location is within thirty minutes of The World Equestrian Center near Wilmington, and less than an hour into Kentucky horse country and the I-75 corridor.
Operating as a business, Still Water Farm can accommodate local boarders and professional trainers. The farm has been home to seasonal trainers, as well, and many clients who travel south to the World Equestrian Center in Florida during the winter return here in the warmer months to take advantage of our unique location.
Whether your goal is to oversee a booming equestrian business, or to simply find that piece of land that will be home to your horses, this 80-acre parcel here in Pleasant Plain, Ohio is the perfect way to pursue your dreams!
- There are two houses on the property; a 2500 square foot brick ranch with three bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, and a two-car garage; and a three-bedroom, two-bathroom farmhouse with a detached three car garage. Both are suitable for on-site staff or as rental property.
- There are 75 acres of pastures and common areas, and 5 acres of wooded property. There are a total of 34 multi-acre paddocks with run-in sheds in most of them, and there are 14 fully functional automatic waterers throughout the property. With an abundance of turn-out, the facility is extremely well suited to handle a full barn and special events.
- The oversized outdoor riding arena measures 145' x 270' and has Premier Equestrian Footing just like the indoor arenas and is easily accessible from either of the two barns. There is an elevated viewing area on the south side of the arena to accommodate spectators and trainers alike. The facility is well equipped to manage and entertain large shows and events. There is also a Power Equigym to assist in the exercising and training of the horses.
Horse Facility Features
- The Main Show Barn is the very definition of "bucolic" and has 27 stalls (17 with automatic waterers) and an extra-large indoor riding ring (80' x 175') with a new watering system and Premier Equestrian Footing. There are two wash stalls and four tack stalls, a laundry room with updated appliances, multiple feed rooms, a tack room, and a viewing lounge. Still Water Farm is a fully operational boarding facility, and the Show Barn includes separate employee break rooms and facilities, and a large second floor, one-bedroom apartment with an equipped kitchen, a full bathroom, and lots of living space. This is the perfect home for on-site staff or visiting clients. Immediately next door is the hay barn, which includes an equipment storage room and a workshop.
- The smaller "Pony Barn “features 15 stalls (8 with automatic waterers), a tack room, 2 indoor wash/tack stalls and 2 outdoor wash stalls, and multiple storage, equipment, and feed rooms. There is a beautiful, second floor viewing lounge complete with a kitchen that overlooks the arena. Multiple paddocks with run-in sheds are adjacent to this barn. The indoor riding arena measures 70' x 155' and has an updated watering system and Premier Equestrian Footing. This barn is right next door to the Business Welcome Center.
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
6300 Newtonsville Rd, Pleasant Plain, Clermont County, Ohio