Seeking an escape less than an hour drive to Columbus/Dayton w/easy access to daily conveniences? Looking to surround yourself w/a beautiful backdrop of nature, gardens, mature trees & rolling pastures? Winding drive leads you to the peace & tranquility of this 11-acre hill-top retreat. Perfectly suited for horses, outdoor living & all your motorized toys. Custom 3-stall horse barn, equipment barn, garden shed-all perimeter fenced & gated. Masterfully & simply updated the 1950s craftsman style ranch features custom woodwork, cabinets & finishes throughout. Enjoy expansive views from the living room, cozy up next to a fireplace, retire to the Owner suite w/bath addition w/walk in shower, gas stove & private sitting deck, entertain on the screened in porch or tinker in a 6-car garage
Watch the video tour #2
- The sprawling 1950s craftsman-style ranch home W/6 car garage retains some of its original charm & boasts upgrades & hand craftsmanship throughout- Hickory & stone flooring, custom crafted Hickory cabinets & trim work, live edge Walnut counters, Bertazzoni gas range, hammered copper sinks, artist glazed fireplace tiles, hand planed wood sourced from the property frame the porch.
- 1951 Ranch Home Extensively upgraded over the last 12 years. Including removal of interior walls, complete kitchen remodel with high end custom hickory cabinets and slab counter tops, hammered copper sinks and backsplash, including a Bertazzoni gas range. Hickory and natural stone flooring throughout. New lighting throughout.
- Master Bathroom addition in 2011 including Quartzite and fossilized flooring and walk in shower, Double free-standing soaking tub, Vintage leaded prism glass windows,New Vinyl Jeldwyn windows
- Vermont gas stove and His and Her closets.
- 4 Car Garage Addition Built 2009 48x28 extra deep easy storage of larger vehicles, Insulated carriage doors, Concrete floors and electric
- Added expansive concrete drive and parking pad- 4” of reinforced concrete with granite stone details
- Upgrades include roofing, soffits, attic insulation, LED lighting and more.
- Rolling hillside with mature trees completely perimeter fenced and gated
- Perimeter is all tree lined for complete privacy
- Two large horse pastures with electro braid fencing
- 4 board paddock fencing
- Surrounded by lush landscaping and addition of tiered boulder gardens and addition to plantings around the house including perennial lilies, daffodils, hostas, peonies and Irises-both Bearded and Siberian. Orginal plantings by Master Gardener still thrive.
- Large variety of tees: several varieties of rare Japanese maples, massive Oak trees, an abundance of Maple and a small grove of walnut trees.
Horse Facility Features
- Horse Facility Amenities
- Extensive excavation with road base and gravel around barns
- Added all pasture fencing and board fencing
- Installation of water and electric service to barns
- Two large pastures with 4 strands electro braid fencing
- Frost free water lines and hydrants for paddock and pastures
- Entire property is perimeter fenced with field fence. Front of property has 4 board wood fencing and hog wire for dog’s safety
- ¼ mile path around perimeter of property-perfect for hacking out or ATV riding
- Horse Barn, 2008
- 36 x36 with 12x36 over hangs on each side
- 3-12x12 matted stalls with yoke front sliding doors, blanket racks
- Stalls have Dutch door outside access to 4-board paddock
- Wash/grooming bay with floor drain
- Frost free hydrant
- Feed/Hay area and loft access
- Tack room with solid hardwood walls, outside service door
- Equipment Shed 2009
- Trailer Barn Addition, 2012
- 18 x 36 machine shed
- 40x30 Trailer Storage addition Amish built
- Electric service and gravel floor
- Round Pen 70 ft diameter with road base and sand footing.
- 24 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
470 Moorefield Rd, Springfield, Clark County, Ohio