A rare 21+ acre equestrian parcel in historic Mt. Ulla just minutes to Mooresville, NC. The charming farmhouse style residence was thoughtfully designed for comfortable, easy living.
Appointed with newly refinished sinker pine floors, tongue and groove boarded wall accents, completely remodeled kitchen with sleek farmhouse SS sink and Wolf gas range, new carpeting, interior and exterior paint, roof, garage doors, tankless water heater, HVAC, automated entrance gates....the list goes on! The lovely covered patio with built-in Saber grill and stunning 55 x 15 lap pool with spa and tanning ledge entry, allow for relaxing time outside. The main house, with its rocking chair front porch and oversized three car garage, is surrounded by lush, landscape and hardscape. Equestrians will delight in the eight-stall custom barn, wash rack, tack room, 120 x 200 lighted outdoor riding pavilion and 80 x 150 covered riding arena, five run-in sheds and multiple fenced paddock areas. A must see!
- Lovely 1 1/2 story modern farmhouse in historic Mt. Ulla, situated only 20 minutes from I-77 in Mooresville & Lake Norman.
- Great room features tongue & groove boarded walls and ceilings, stunning stone fireplace and an illuminating spiked orb LED chandelier.
- Off the great room is a wet bar complete with icemaker & ample cabinetry.
- Kitchen remodel and redesign to include shaker-style cabinetry, quartz countertops, backsplash, farmhouse stainless sink and plumbing fixtures.
- Spacious primary retreat offers a custom closet, 2 additional closets and a bath complete with jetted tub, large, walk-in shower and his/her vanities.
- Two additional bedrooms are located on the main level.
- Upstairs bonus rom is expansive & used as additional bedroom space with an adjoining full bath and walk-in shower.
- Three car garage is oversized with newly epoxied floors, new insulated garage doors, openers with built-in cameras and freshly painted wall & trim.
- Abundant walk-in storage is offered off the bonus room.
- New powder room vanity, countertop and plumbing fixtures
- Both the interior and exterior of home has been freshly painted along with the barn, outbuildings, structures and run-ins
- Entrance columns, coach lights and custom automated gate at front entrance
- Secondary gate installed at side entrance
- Foundation crawlspace vents have been replaced with automatic vents
- Landscape lighting to include 600 watt transformer, 16 path lights for front walkway and pool area, 4 step lights to mount on fence illuminating walk next to garage to pool
- Front door sidelight glass and master bath glass have been replaced
- New custom Amarr insulated garage doors and openers
- Relocated electrical panel to garage from interior of home
- New exterior lighting and some new interior lighting
- New HVAC unit to service second level
- Installation of new tankless water heater
- Sinker pine floors have been refinished and new carpeting has been installed
- New metal roof on main house
- New CPI security system with thermostatic controls. Multiple ARLO cams throughout property
- Relax on the oversized 13x36 covered rear patio with built-in Saber grill or enjoy the 9x15 tanning ledge of the 55x15 heated pool complete with a 9x9 spa with pool spill.
- 24 x 40 port to house a trailer or RV sits concealed behind the home, yet close to the barn.
- 21.4 acres
Horse Facility Features
- Eight Stall barn with tack room
- 120 x 200 lighted outdoor riding pavilion
- 80 x 150 covered riding arena
- 4 Run-in stalls
- Multiple fenced paddock areas
- Caretakers are in place and a farm hand lives just minutes away.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9990 NC-801, Mount Ulla, Rowan County, North Carolina