This is one of only 25 allowed residential parcels in Walnut Creek Preserve, a 2,100 acre gated equestrian community in Polk County, North Carolina, with 1,600 acres of forest protected by conservation easements, as described in www.walnutcreekpreserve.com. This 21 acre parcel has 15 acres of mature grasses for pasture and your homesite, with expansive Blue Ridge Mountain views. Close to Lake Lure, Chimney Rock and the charming city of Hendersonville, and an hour from Asheville, Walnut Creek Preserve is just minutes away from the Tryon International Equestrian Center. This parcel is partially fenced and connects you to all 50 miles of trails in this private community. Take time to read the Covenants that assure this community will remain in its pristine condition for generations to ccome.
Watch the video tour #1
- You will be free to design your home and barn to suit your individual needs and design preferences. The community guidelines encourage you to minimize your impact on the land but allow for significant leeway in dimensions and materials. You are encouraged to visit Walnut Creek Preserve and see how others have designed the home of their dreams while honoring the natural environment that surrounds each parcel.
- Go to www.walnutcreekpreserve to see a map of this equestrian community and its parcels, all connected to the 50 miles of private, groomed trails for riding and hiking.
Horse Facility Features
- Mature pasture on your parcel ready for grazing year round
- 50 miles of groomed riding and hiking trails beginning at your doorstep
- An equestrian community of horse loving neighbors to share your ride
- Excellent veterinarian and farrier services including a top tier equine hospital nearby
- Multiple tack shops, feed stores and other services in the area
- Horse shows and a renown steeplechase race attract many other horse lovers
- The mild climate allows for year round riding
- 20 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19 Coopers Trce, Mill Spring, Polk County, North Carolina