Special Offering in Hunt Country Properties adjoining the Walther Moss Foundation's North County! Gracious 6068 sq ft 5 bedroom, 5 bath residence on 19+acres with 9 stall courtyard barn, 6 paddocks with run-ins, a pond and abundant native flora.
- 5 bedroom 5 bath residence
- The main floor of this casually gracious home boasts the living and dining rooms, and a grand kitchen with a butler's pantry.
- The bar opens to the great room and a spacious games/recreation area.
- The spacious office, a powder room for guests and the laundry room complete this side of the residence. Down the hall is the primary bedroom with a clever and convenient walk out to the dog kennel, an 11' x 12' closet and a private bath.
- Upstairs there are two spacious bedrooms with private ensuite baths and Jack & Jill shower.
- The fourth bedroom, currently used as another office, also has an ensuite bath.
- The apartment suite with a kitchenette, living area, bedroom and bath and sunroom offers a separate entrance!
- The property is permitted for 6 bedrooms, 2nd system is being repaired Jan/Feb 2023 and the main system pump will be replaced also.
- * 19.34 acres
- * Pond with dock and fish
- * Natural flora
- * Dog kennel and run
- * Chicken coop
- * Irrigation system - not currently used
- * Lovely community with well kept properties
Horse Facility Features
- *A ten-minute hack within the Hunt Country Properties community on private sand lanes to the Walther Moss Foundation North County! Perfect for fox hunting, trail riding, and carriage driving
- * Nine matted stalls - two currently set up as a birthing stall
- * Six of the stalls open to the paddock areas
- * Spacious tack and feed room
- * Enclosed wash stall with hot and cold water
- * Gym with two-piece bathroom with adjoining shower
- * Combination utility and grooming stall
- * Fly spray system - not currently in use
- * Six paddocks open to each other for grazing convenience
- * Round pen
- * Three double run-in sheds
- * Covered shelter for trucks, trailers or RVs
- * Pole barn
- * Flat area in the front paddock used as a ring, can be enhanced
- 9.5 miles
- 6 miles
- .4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
221 Horse Pen Ln, Vass, Moore County, North Carolina