Private with easy access, this beautiful 12 acre parcel will have you enjoying country life immediately! This unrestricted property has mountain views, ample grass land and several water sources. A small barn is located on the property plus a double detached garage with attached machine shed. Broker/owner.
- This home features a lovely knoll setting with mountain views. 3/2, main level living, split bedroom plan, fireplace, open concept & double attached garage. You will enjoy the beautiful outdoor setting with 2 covered porches, koi pond, mountain views & firepit. Steps away is an additional 1 bedroom 1 1/2 bath guest apartment. Main house has a new roof 2021, HVAC 2015, appliances 2017 and gas log set 2021.
- Partial fencing, bold creek, spring fed pond, chicken coop, partially wooded, private, unrestricted use and mountain views.
Horse Facility Features
- 2 fenced pasture areas with additional unfenced pasture area.
- Ample water sources: bold creek, spring fed year round pond, water spigots
- Small barn
- Current fencing is 5 foot welded wire
- Gentle terrain
- Good grass stand
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
170 Fred Vinson Rd, Otto, Macon County, North Carolina