Mountain living & owning a horse has never been easier than when you come home to this modern rustic equestrian farm that shares a boundary with Panthertown National Forest. This is the true horseman's paradise! This modern & upscale farmhouse comes complete with a state-of-the-art barn, w/ bathroom, w/ washroom, rotating pasture system & arena. Please see the attached document which will show you the features of the barn, as well as the rotating pasture system and how it all functions for your ease and enjoyment. A few features of the barn: 3 oversized stalls with radiant heat, 1 paddock stall, heated Nelson water bowl, large tack room, Fridge, W/D and Satellite TV, Loft above the barn could easily be converted to an apartment for a hostler. Note!!! - We have photos of the loft space finished from a barn built by the same plans.
This mod farmhouse has 4 bdrm/3.5 baths on 6.55 nearly level pasture overlooking the Blue Ridge Mtns at over 4,000' elevation. Built in 2007 & featuring rough log beams, soaring T&G ceilings, stacked stone floor-to-ceiling fireplace, large 2nd loft living/entertaining, gourmet kitchen 2 dishwashers, 2 sinks, commercial range, and warming drawer, just to name a few. Also additional 10 +/- parking spaces for entertaining. You can ride your horse from this home into Panthertown or the many community trails. The Divide at Bald Rock is an equestrian community just 10 minutes from Cashiers, NC, and 30 minutes from Highlands NC. The Divide at Bald Rock shares a Community barn and Pavilion. Truly the best of mountain life for equestrian folks! Fiber Optic Cable is currently being installed. Don’t miss out on this amazing home that will make memories that last forever…but this opportunity will not.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- 4 bedrooms
- 3.5 baths
- over 4,000 elevation
- Gourmet Kitchen W/
- 2 sinks
- 2 dishwashers
- 2 microwaves
- 2 fridges
- trash compactor
- 48" Kitchenaid Professional Range
- Warming Drawer
- Electric cooktop for warming
- Floor to ceiling stone fireplace
- 2nd loft living/entertaining
- Ample parking
- 3 suites with ensuite bathrooms
- Owners suite on the main floor
- 4th bedroom could be an office
- Mud room
- Ample Storage
- Master bath with 2 water closets
- Fiber Optic High Speed Internet being installed
- Pine Floors
- Great covered deck
- Large Laundry Room wit shoot from above
- Upgraded Electrical throughout
- Climate controlled storage in crawl space
- 6.55 acres divided in to 5 pastures for easy rotating all at an elevation of over 4,000 feet . This property is truly designed for the horse and the horse lover.
Horse Facility Features
- Having a horse has never been so easy. This barn and pasture system has been well thought out and adjusted over time and you will know this was built by a true horse enthusiast. The barn has it all!
- Ceiling fans
- 14x51 center isle
- 3 oversized stalls and one paddock stall
- 2 stalls are 14x24
- One is 11x24
- Paddock stall is 12x21
- Each of the 3 stalls can be closed off from each other or all open so the horses can be together in a 50' by 24' area. This area can be opened or closed with a gate to a gravel paddock and then a gate to the pastures.
- The paddock stall opens to the paddock or the pasture by opening or closing gates. It may be left open to the paddock and used by the horses as a shelter when you want to close the barn access.
- The pasture is divided into four areas. They can all be left open or closed for rotational grazing.
- There are heated Nelson water bowls in each stall and one in the paddock.
- Two stalls have radiant heat. Great for drying off your horse after a ride on cool evenings.
- The third stall and washroom are wired for radiant heat.
- Hay can be stored in four different hay rooms.
- The loft above the barn which has easy access to the lower two hay rooms below, two beside the stalls and one located in the front of the barn with sliding doors for easy access from the front for off loading hay and sliding doors that open into the barn isle.
- Oversized Tack room with Washer, Dryer, Laundry Sink, Full size refrigerator
- Direct TV
- Fiber Optic coming
- 6.8 miles
- 3 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
380 Panthertown Trail, Sapphire, Jackson County, North Carolina