A must-see! 65+ acres with energy-efficient farmhouse! This is wonderful, private property in a great location! Fencing ready for all your animals-horse, cows, etc. The house has an open floor plan, sunroom, 2 bedrooms (septic for a 4 bedroom), and an oversized garage. You will not be disappointed. The barn is ready for your horses, spacious and private. Truly a private retreat close to shopping, interstates, and more.
- Owners Bedroom with Large Sitting Area
- Office has Multiple Breaker System to Support Commercial Office Equipment
- Concrete Patio
- Sidewalk from Patio to Garage
- Concrete Slab Foundation
- Central Air, Either Heat Pump or Gas (Propane) Heat (Hybrid Unit)
- Poured concrete walls on the back and exterior side of the garage. The partial concrete wall to a patio area on the exterior of the owner's bedroom.
- 9 Foot Ceilings
- New Composite Roof in 2017
- Tubular Skylights in Owners Bath, Bonus Space & Back Bedroom
- Porcelain tile in Living Area, Ceramic tile in Bathrooms, Stained Concrete in Back Bedroom.
- Carpet in Owner Bedroom & Bonus Room
- Electric and Old Telephone Line is Underground (AT&T U-Verse for Internet)
- House is wheelchair accessible. All Doorways are 36" or wider.
- 65+ Acres
- Mature Hardwood & Pine Timber (some bamboo)
- Fenced & Cross-Fenced for Livestock (High Tensile Field Fence, No Barbed Wire Used). 5 Sections for Rotation.
- Lot of Wildlife
- Deeded Driveway from Lippard Farm Rd.
- Approximately 1400 Feet Frontage on US-64 (no allowed access to 64).
- Stream on Back Section of Land.
- 2 Car Carport
- 16x20 Storage Shed
- 300 SF Kennel/Animal Pen
- Small Pole Shed Structure for Cover Behind Barn.
Horse Facility Features
- 30x50 Barn with Slat Stalls.
- The barn has water and there is an electric line available.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
548 Lippard Farm Rd, Statesville, Iredell County, North Carolina