Edelweiss Farm - a world-class equestrian facility on 47+ acres in the heart of thriving Raleigh, NC, Voted #2 Best Place to Live in the US. Tremendous business opportunity in prime location. Best of two worlds: shopping, dining, RDU International Airport, and Research Triangle Park (RTP) are just a stone-throw away. Yet the instant you pass through the gate of this magnificent farm, you descend into a world of tranquility and peace, truly a hidden oasis. Ride and train year-round in the mild NC climate. Convenient to NC State School of Veterinary Medicine and various show grounds. State-of-the-art amenities approved by professionals and horse-lovers.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Attentively designed to preserve privacy.
- Broad windows frame a view of the grazing horses.
- 5,678 sq.ft. primary residence with 5 bedrooms, 3 full and 1 half bathrooms. 1st Floor Owner's Suite.
- Formal Dining Room, Formal Living Room, Large Family Room, Kitchen with Island and Butler's Pantry.
- Finished basement. Separate exterior entry suitable housing for onsite staff.
- Various amenities including Home Theater, Yoga, Meditation & Zoom Rooms.
- Genrac Whole house generator.
- Dual zone HVAC unit with programmable thermostats.
- Huge outdoor deck for entertaining and overlooking the In-ground Saltwater Pool.
- 47.67 acres.
- Hardwood trees, partially cleared, pastures, private road.
- Perc test for 3 acres and 1.5 acres lots.
- Secured gated entrance.
- Exterior security cameras.
Horse Facility Features
- Cross Country Course and Bridle Trail.
- 17 RAMM fenced pastures.
- Several all-weather paddocks, with run-in sheds and automatic waterers.
- Custom-built main barn:
- Thirteen 12 ft. x 12 ft. stalls with windows, auto waterers, overhead fans and automatic fly spray system.
- Two wash stalls with hot & cold water, each with equine solarium/infrared lights.
- Individual tack lockers for each stall.
- Feed room.
- Full bath with shower & washing machine. Furnished lounge/breakroom.
- Two dedicated hay sheds and shavings storage sheds adjacent to the barn.
- Custom-built shedrow (E Shape) barn. Eight 12 ft. x 12 ft. stalls all with fenced walk-out paddocks.
- Equine Rehabilitation and Conditioning equipment: Horse Gym 2000A and Theraplate.
- Covered Lighted Arena - 200ft. x 90 ft. - Fully fenced, state-of-the-art sand/runner footing. LED Lighting, Mirrors, Retaining Walls and Draining System.
- Large outdoor jump arena.
- 2.5 acres cleared for future pastures.
- 12 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7012 Wildlife Trail, Raleigh, Durham County, North Carolina