Introducing: Lansing Springs Farm. This 75+/- acre estate offers tranquil living, mountain views, rolling hills, fenced pasture, and a scenic lake adjacent to the property. The extraordinary 4,700+/- sq ft custom crafted home, completed in 2018, is the ideal place to relax with family and to entertain guests. Enjoy your morning coffee from the front porch while watching the sun rise over the mountains, before exploring the farm on horseback.
A short walk from the house sits a 7 stall horse barn that includes a tack room and feed room. Upstairs is an additional 480+/- sq ft of living space that is heated and cooled, it includes it's own bathroom, laundry room, and living area. Outside of the barn are freestanding restrooms for men and women.
Tucked away to the northeast is a spacious 2,400+/- sq ft foreman's/guest house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The 3,000+/- sq ft shop located at the southwest section of the property offers great storage potential and is permitted for septic, an additional hay barn is close-by.
This majestic estate is just 25+/- minutes from Charlotte Douglas Airport, 50+/- minutes from Tryon Equestrian Center, 90+/- minutes from Greenville SC, 90+/- minutes from Asheville NC.
Watch the video tour #1
- Main Living Quarters
- Main Floor: 1 Bedroom, 1.5 Bathrooms, Dining Area, Entry Hall, Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Mudroom, Butlers Pantry, Sitting Area(s)
- Upper: 4 Bedrooms, 1.5 Bathrooms, Large storage Room, Office
- 2nd Living Quarters: Guest House
- 2nd Living Quarters HLA: 2,480
- 2nd Living Quarters Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 4 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom.
- 3rd Living Quarters: Apartment above barn
- 3rd Living Quarters HLA: 480
- 3rd Living Quarters Bedrooms/Bathrooms: 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom.
- Green Building Features: Spray Foam Insulation
- Parking: Garage - 2 Car, Parking Space - 4+ Main Level Garage: Yes
- Driveway: Concrete, Gravel Doors/Windows:
- Laundry: Main, Laundry Room
- Foundation: Crawl Space
- Fireplaces: Yes, Living Room, Wood Burning, Fireplace Insert
- Floors: Tile, Carepet
- Equip: Beverage Refrigerator, Ceiling Fan(s), Convection Oven, Cooktop Electric, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Oven, Exhaust Hood, Microwave, Propane, Refrigerator, Washer
- Community Features: Equestrian Facilities, Lake
- Interior Features: Kitchen Island, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Walk-In Closet(s), Walk-In Pantry, Wet Bar
- Exterior Features: Barn(s), Equestrian Facilities, Feed Barn, Fenced Pasture, Fire pit, Hay Shed, In-Ground Irrigation, Outbuilding, Outdoor Fireplace, Satellite Internet Available, Shed(s), Stable, Terrace, Tractor Shed, Workshop
- Exterior Covering: Hardboard Siding
- Porch: Covered, Front, Porch-Wrap Around, Side
- Roof: Architectural Shingle
- Street: Paved
- Additional Storage Buildings: 3,000 Square Foot Wired Shop, Permitted For Septic
- Additional Features: Men's' and Women's Restroom(s). Located Near Barn.
- Hay/Storage Barn
- Lake Access, Mountain View, Pastures, Private, Rolling Hills , Trees, Wooded.
- There Are Two Natural Springs And Two Wells Located On The Property.
Horse Facility Features
- Water Hydrants To Each Pasture For Watering Horses.
- Tack And Feed Rooms Located In The Barn.
- 6 miles
- 5 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
446 Alex D Owens Dr, Kings Mountain, Cleveland County, North Carolina