Welcome to Running Buck Ranch. From the moment you drive through the gates of this Magnificent 32.32 acre Ranch you will be in awe of its beauty. As you travel up the winding paved drive towards the Custom Mountain View Log home, you will see the 8 Stall Barn, the 4 separate fenced pastures, and the Riding Arena. Tucked back in the woods is the Large Workshop and an additional metal building for all your farm equipment, and storage needs. You will also appreciate the full RV hookup, and the 2 Carports. To top it all off there is a wonderful garden and several Fruit trees and Berry bushes and a Spring fed Pond.
Watch the video tour #1
- As you walk into this Custom Log Home you will feel the warmth of the wood and appreciate the attention to detail throughout every room. The open concept floor plan brings together the great room with its massive wood burning fireplace and the soaring ceilings, and the country kitchen that leads out to the full lenght deck with Spectacular views overlooking 3 states and the well manicured estate . The Master suite on the main will not disappoint, with a gas log fireplace to warm the room on those cool nights, to the claw foot tub in the master bath. Upstairs, you'll love the 2 large bedrooms with great storage and a custom wagon wheel window features, that overlooks the impressive great room.
- The finished lower level features a spacious entertaining room with pool table, and a wood burning fireplace, office, laundry room with shoots from both the 2nd floor and the 3rd floor, and the 4th bath, and the utility room. The oversized two Car Garage w/ Rolling Steel insulated Commercial garage doors with liftmaster operators allows ample space for
- Some additional features that deserve mentioning are:
- Split AC System
- Transformer Switch for Generac Whole House Generator
- 2 Electric Panels
- Light Timer for Stone Wall
- Multi-purpose Fiber Optic Cable Run to All Rooms for Networking
- Logs have Foundation Rods with Adjustable Springs in Subfloor
- Fireplace Polysteel Foundation with Additional Rebar Per Course
- Alarm System
- Granite in Bathrooms
- Built in Stereo Speakers with Separate Amp Upstairs
- Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Elite Commercial Gate Operators with Keypad entry
- Asphalt Driveway
- Stamped and Colored Concrete Walkway and Driveway
- Waterfall 3,300 gph
- Low Voltage Lighting on House and Waterfall Vicinity
- Gutters and Gutter Guards on all three buildings
- 16 x 12 Wood Shed
- 1,000 Gallon Propane Tank
- 12 KW Generac Generator
- 400’ Well
- 2nd Water Tank for Additional Water Storage
- Shop comes with Car Lift & Air Compressor with air line throughout, and Alarm System.
Horse Facility Features
- Custom 8 Stall Barn with 12x12 and 12x12 outside paddocks
- Full Bathroom in Tack Room
- Feed Room with Mixing Valve for Hot Water to Wash Horses off on wash rack patio.
- 4 separate pastures all fenced, 2 are hot wired.
- 2 seperate Run in stalls one with 2 the other has 4.
- Riding Arena
- Riding Trails
- 10 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
280 Running Buck Ranch Road, Murphy, Cherokee County, North Carolina