Original Self-Johnson Farm House in Architectural Heritage of Chatham Co - fully renovated and expanded in 2005. Simply one of the most beautiful farms in the area! There is no place you can stand or sit where you will not be mesmerized...stunning 2-acre pond by the house, various outbuildings, fenced pasture, lovely paths. Utterly pristine and peaceful, yet so close to town, airport, hospitals and all the new amenities being built in nearby (ten min) Chatham Park!
Watch the video tour #1
- 42 Solar Panels! SUPER low energy bills to run home and farm!
- Brazilian hardwoods, wine refrigerator, Birch cabinetry and built-ins in Kitchen.
- Owner's bedroom and one other on the main level w//3rd upstairs. Three remodeled full baths
- Great room w//massive stacked stone gas fireplace for roaring fires!
- Fabulous sunroom with casement windows looks out on the pond and has a superb woodstove.
- Generous deck for grilling and entertaining with pond view!
- Open flow with kitchen, dining and living room
- Oversized laundry/mudroom has loads of cabinetry, sink (and even a 4th toilet) w/side entry
- Bright office overlooking the farm on second floor along with another versatile room
- Meticulously kept and much-loved special home!
- Massive ancient Oaks, Elms and all manner of flowering bushes
- Abundant open pasture, presently one area fenced for cows and one for horses
- Charming paths galore & many ways to walk to the pond....
- Creek meanders in and out of this land around the edges
- Large 2-car Garage and Workshop and three variously sized sheds
- Hay Barn
- Tack room
- Three 12 X 12 stalls
- 12 X 12 run-in room
- Corn crib with dog kennel and water spigot
Horse Facility Features
- Approximately 15 acre fenced area, stalls, run-in room, arena, hay storage
- Wonderful riding paths on various parts of the property
- 29 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
531 Archie Johnson Rd, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina