One-of-a-kind Estate Home and Award Winning Quarter Horses & Belted Galloway Cattle Farm
This home was built to withstand the test of time. Both in design and construction. There's a distinctness to a custom built home. Something that can not be purchased from a national builder. Quality, thoughtfulness, and impeccable attention to detail are the cornerstones that are evident throughout every inch of this phenomenal Georgian Tripp Loyd homestead.
On your approach, this home all but beckons you to slow your pace. The gated drive lined with mature Live Oaks and immaculate landscaping set the tone of luxury and history — hinting at what is just beyond. The finishes include a historically inspired elevation, timeless lanterns, and grand entry. Meticulously maintained with mature ornamental trees, custom 27x16 enclosed sunporch overlooking 15x45 lap pool with water features and adjoining covered gazebo with open deck overlooking back pasture.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Private 19-acre working horse and cattle farm in Dalton Estates with gated brick entry near Pittsboro, NC.
- Easy access to Rt. 64 and Rt, 421. 50 minutes from Raleigh & Winston Salem, 40 minutes from Greensboro.
- 1st floor master with spa-like en-suite, huge custom closet & private Ipe wood deck.
- 4 spacious bedrooms.
- 2 full baths upstairs, 2 powder rooms down.
- Office, parlor, dining room, great room, sunporch, custom chef's kitchen, huge laundry with pet wash.
- High speed fiber optic internet, telephone and television programing access.
- All utilities underground.
- Livestock pond.
- Property perimeter is entirely fenced and cross-fenced with a combination of 4-board painted wood, no-climb wire fencing & hot wire.
Horse Facility Features
- 4 stall Morton heavy gauge steal panel barn with concrete center aisle, tack room, feed room, wash-pit & hay storage.
- 4 Ramm 12x12 custom wooden stalls with sliding & dutch doors and access to separately fenced paddocks.
- 100 x 150 riding arena.
- 4 separate pastures with livestock run-ins in 2 pastures.
- All pastures have significant shaded areas and easy access to well water.
- Barn is equipped with:
- Separately metered 200 amp electrical service.
- Dedicated water line from well.
- Adjoining tool & equipment storage sheds.
- Dedicated drive for ease of trailer access.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
121 Alexandra Avery Dr, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina