10 acre equestrian farm near Lenoir, Blowing Rock, and Morganton, NC, with luxury home, fenced pastures, 3 stall barn, run-in. Drive through storage building/workshop. Streams and bridges. Surrounded by beautiful mountain vistas and lovely meadows.
Located at The Coves Mountain River Club, a 3,600 acre private, gated, community in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western North Carolina. 30+ miles of private trails, clubhouse with 360° views including Grandfather Mountain, Table Rock, Mount Mitchell, and more. Amenities include fitness center, 5 miles of Johns River on site, saline pool, hot-tub, community vineyard and garden. Community Equestrian Club and Round Mountain Ranch barn and pastures. There are multiple equestrian farms at The Coves as well. 500,000 acre Pisgah National Forest is just across the river.
New survey to be completed to create the 10 acre property as described.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Cozy, spacious farmhouse built in 2012
- Welcoming, deep, front porch
- Bright spacious entry has craftsman door with 4 window panes, sidelights, and transom
- Open floor plan
- Relaxing back porch and patio
- Incredibly detailed craftsmanship throughout
- Bullnose crown molding, baseboards and wall corners
- Tray ceilings, paneled wainscoting, custom cabinetry
- Wired speaks/sound system inside and at porch areas
- Open kitchen/breakfast nook/great-room with bay window, built-in bookcase, stone and wood gas fireplace
- Quiet reading room
- Dining Room off of kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, each with private bath and walk-in closet
- Master Bedroom suite has lighted tray ceiling, private entrance to patio, large walk-in closet
- Master Bath has soaking tub, walk-in shower, extensive cabinetry, private water closet
- 15 acres of divided, rotated, pasture and lawn.
- Streams with bridges.
- Surrounded by mountains and meadows.
- Gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountain land!
- More acreage available for purchase.
- Located in The Coves Mountain River Club, a 3,600 acre gated, equestrian community.
Horse Facility Features
- 3 stall barn - 14.5' x 12' with 10' overhang
- 3 stalls are 10 x 12
- automatic watering
- gravel drainage and 4” rubber mats in stalls
- fans in each stall
- stalls have escape Dutch doors
- hay rack
- 6 foot equipment area with overhang in back of barn
- tack room with peg board
- Run-in is 10' x 14' with 10' overhang
- automatic watering
- hinged shutter barn windows
- 12 miles
- .5 miles
- 30 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
4537 Equestrian Dr, Lenoir, Caldwell County, North Carolina