Thoughtfully Developed - This property WORKS! At the end of a private road, board-fenced pastures lead to the horse facility on one side and welcoming farmhouse on the other. Three stately barns, multiple turn-outs & rolling pastures, round pen and riding arena await.
Property is conveniently located near Greensboro, Asheboro, Burlington and Chapel Hill
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Call this attractive farmhouse 'Home!' Wake in the morning to a cup of coffee in the open kitchen/breakfast area with bay window looking out over the horse facility. In the evening enjoy the comfortable dining/living area with cozy fireplace. Four bedrooms, all on the main level, each have easy access to a full bath. Relax in the jetted tub, enjoy a dip in the pool or invite family and friends for games and movie night in the huge bonus room! There is even a separate 1BR/1BA apartment over the oversized double garage for guests or farm help.
- 48+ acres of rolling land with approximately 30 ACs cleared & developed for equestrian activities and the rest natural with several trails for cooling out.
Horse Facility Features
- Developed as a serious equestrian training facility, there are 2 state-of-the-art Morton barns - one with 16 box stalls, two shower stalls and plenty of hay loft storage, the other with 7 box stalls, shower stall and hay loft. A third, stick-built barn offers 3 box stalls, full bath with wash/dryer hook-ups & hot water heater, office and storage area as well as 2 more shower stalls and hay loft.
- 180' x 360' Lighted Riding Arena
- 8 Board-fenced Pastures
- 4 Paddocks
- 7 Turn-out Sheds
- 1 Round Pen
- 1 Heavy Equipment Shed
- 1 Motor Home Garage with 50 amp service
- 29 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8768 Victory Ln, Liberty, Alamance County, North Carolina