655 Ridge Road Horse Center - 24+ acreage near Cornell University, with an indoor arena, 12 horse stalls, paddocks, the ability to make your own hay, hay storage, and the grounds are set up for active training, teaching and all around horse friendly property.
There is a custom built brick home 3 bedrooms (plus office) 2 1/2 bath home with the ability to have two separate living levels or currently as it is, a single family set up. (2 kitchens) All of this is overlooking Cayuga Lake and the City of Ithaca. There are additional building lots or more pasture available.
Watch the video tour #1
- Custom built solid Brick home with two levels of living and a lake view wrap around deck.
- Full kitchen with Island, access to the decks and sweeping views of Cayuga lake and the light of the City of Ithaca from all rooms in the home, including bedrooms.
- Hardwood floors, cathedral ceilings with solid hardwood ceiling.
- Great room with floor to ceiling wood burning fireplace.
- Master suite with lake views and access to the deck and private area
- Total of 3 bedrooms and office, 2 up and 2 down stairs.
- Downstairs has a accessory kitchen area, family room, 2 bedrooms, full bath and outside access. Has been used as a family guest quarters.
- Attached 2 car garage
- Additional land available with municipal water.
- The grounds
- Eight(8) divided grass pastures w/high tensile coated fencing
- One (1) solid board pasture
- One(1) enclosed shelter 15x20 in pasture/field
- One (1) shade structure serving 4 pastures w/electric & water
- Portable Dressage ring
- Cross country training area w/jumps & ditch obstacle
- Start Box (10 x 10)
- Ability to grow hay
- 15 acres planted hay, 3/4 grass hay mixture, 1/4 Alfa mixture
- Onsite storage for 900 bails of hay storage above and 100 bails in the hay room on the main level.
- Spring fed fresh water pond, currently not used for anything accept pleasure & recreation
- Chicken coop in barn with screen access indoor and outdoor
- Ample parking
- Engineered drainage
- Frost free water sources in fields
- Extra land available - pasture or building lots with municipal water
Horse Facility Features
- The building
- The outbuilding is a total of 120 feet x 70 feet.
- Built 1992 - Exterior painted in 2018.
- There is well water and electric at the barn with a separate meter.
- Finished Indoor arena 120 x 50, sand base, rubber footing.
- There is an unfinished 2nd floor viewing station.
- Stereo/broadcast system throughout.
- Four (4) zone-overhead soft sodium lighting
- Two (2) 14’wx12’h Doors at either end of arena
- 12 stalls total
- Six (6) 12x12 matted w/windows
- Two(2) 12x12 dirt floor w/window
- One(1) 8x12 dirt floor
- Two(2) 12x15 dirt floor w/outside door to private pastures
- One(1) 15x15 concrete floor w/outside door to private pasture
- Center barn water/pump/with hose hook up
- Wash stall 12x12 w/cold water supply, window & center drain
- Tack Room
- Feed Room
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
655 Ridge Rd, Lansing, Tompkins County, New York