This stunning, newly updated property features multiple barns for hay storage, horses and an equipment, plus a covered arena.
Watch the video tour #1
- The magnificent 1800’s farmhouse has the best of the old and the new. A historic working horse farm brought into the 21st century with a renovation in 2013.
- The architectural details of the farmhouse afford more than a delightful look back in time with original hand hewn beams, cherry wood floors on the first floor, original wide-plank, hardwood floors on the 2nd level and 2 fireplaces.
- Boasting 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms, this home has room for the entire family.
- Property also includes a 900+sq ft apartment with 2 bedrooms for guests or staff quarters.
- Take time to enjoy the outdoors on your patio or fishing in your own pond.
Horse Facility Features
- Your horses can enjoy 18-acres of property with multiple outbuildings including a 5000 sq foot barn with 8 beautiful stalls (including one foaling stall). 3 Additional stalls can be added.
- 100’ x 50’ indoor riding arena with rubber footing
- Heated tack room which includes hot and cold water wash stall
- 4,000 bale hay loft, run-in shed with electric
- 3 paddocks and equipment shed
- 12 miles
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
720 NY-284, Westtown, Orange County, New York