Magnificent estate property located on 20 fenced acres with the possibility of subdividing. Great for horse lovers with barn and paddock. Possible riding ring! This unique home is just under 6,000 sq. ft. featuring an East Wing and a West Wing. Amenities include 5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 half baths, each wing has it's own kitchen, appliances, master suites (upstairs and downstairs), bedrooms, formal dining rooms, attics, basements and laundry rooms. Enjoy the beauty and serenity of the double sided fireplace, sunken living room, granite counter tops with stainless steel appliances including sub-zero refrigerators, high vaulted ceilings, this home has a record recording studio!!! Great circular drive brings you to this paradise
Geo Thermo and Solar Utilities!!!!
- Entire Attic is a giant game room which can be accessed from both wings.
- 4 Legs Record Recording Studio is in this home as well.
- 60 minutes to Manhattan!!
- 2 Master bedrooms one on first floor one on second floor over 5 bedrooms total
- East wing has sunken living room with double sided fireplace. Second side of fireplace is in kitchen With granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances.
- 3 Bedrooms on East side. Master bedroom is on 2nd floor.
- Has its own laundry room with washer and dryer.
- West wing has Kitchen with sub zero refrigerator, granite
- 20 Fenced Acres!! stream runs along side of property also backs up to hundreds of Acres.. There are roughly 10 flat Acres in front of house.
- Mountain views, private,scenic,quiet acres close to everything! Trains, buses,Stewart International airport, Close to Rt.17, Rt.84 and the New Yonk Thruway!!!
- 10 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
70 Mountain Lodge Rd, Washingtonville, Orange County, New York