Spectacular five-acre estate in gorgeous Matinecock Long Island. This private and serene home is nestled on a park-like setting with an adjoining private equestrian farm. Picture yourself waking up and gazing over at your horses peacefully grazing in the paddock. After a morning of riding, head to a hearty meal at one of the nearby Locust Valley restaurants and then return to your secluded escape and enjoy an afternoon by the fire. This is country living at its best.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- Enjoy privacy and serenity with this exquisite home and equestrian paradise. Nestled on 5 acres across from Planting Fields, it is surrounded by lush, mature landscaping designed by renowned firm Innocenti & Webel. Savor a cozy afternoon by the fireplace in the sunny living room. A formal dining room, wet bar, and library with an adjoining sunroom are ideal for entertaining. The master bedroom has custom built-ins and a large marble bathroom with radiant floors. The recently renovated kitchen boasts Wolf and Subzero appliances. An expansive basement has a cedar closet and a separate storage area (potential wine cellar). The rear of the home opens to a large, stone patio and manicured lawn. Room for a pool. Adjacent Chicken Valley Farm is an equestrian's dream. A large, Amish-built barn has 6 horse stalls, 1 pony stall, a wash stall, office, bathroom, and hayloft. Plus: professionally lit riding ring; paddocks; 2 exterior standing and 2 o/s wash stalls.
- 3D tour: https://my.matterport.com/show/?m=L4hNAzHkbd7&mls=1
- Five-acre parcel outlined in trees, with house & barn nestled perfectly on a gorgeous setting!
Horse Facility Features
- Large, sturdy Amish-built barn with 6 horse stalls, 1 pony stall, tack room, wash stall, office, bathroom, and hayloft.
- Professionally lit riding ring
- 2 exterior standing stalls
- 2 exterior wash stalls
- Room for trailer and tractors
- 4 miles
- 2.5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
540 Chicken Valley Rd, Locust Valley, Nassau County, New York