Beautiful tree lined entry up a long private driveway, two story barn with hayloft, workshop, garden shed, chick coop, raised garden beds and lovely swimming pond. There are two riding areas- one outdoors and the other a 7000 sq ft riding arena. Currently there are three large paddocks with room for expansion. Great outdoor space for entertaining with Wolf grill and stone fireplace.
- Beautiful updated architecturally designed farmhouse. Gourmet custom kitchen with Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances. Crown molding and hardwood floors through out. Flowing floor plan with three separate wings to afford privacy. Two master bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom with classic clawfoot tub, the other with area large enough for exercise equipment or sitting room. The main bath has a marble walk in steam shower with custom reclaimed wood cabinetry. All of the bedrooms are large and have spacious closets.
- The library has views of the pond and outdoor arena where you can watch the riders train.
- Top of the line Hydro Air- System 2000 with central air and wood furnace too! Radiant heat under ceramic floors for comfort.
- Back yard outdoor kitchen with Wolf grill and beautiful stone patio featuring a stone fireplace. Great for entertaining and family gatherings. Come sit the the beautiful front porch and watch the sun set.
- Long private driveway. Fenced in perimeter currently with 3 paddocks with room for expansion. Swimming pond, raised bed vegetable garden, chick coop and more.
Horse Facility Features
- 8 stall barn with shower, hayloft, tack room and storage room. Potential income property with agriculture discount available to reduce taxes . 3 large paddocks with room for expansion. 7000 sq ft lighted indoor riding arena with outdoor arena as well.
- 15 miles
- 15 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
670 Waterbury Hill Rd, Lagrangeville, Dutchess County, New York