Fabulous opportunity for equine enthusiast seeking turnkey operation with an experienced, excellent staff. ''Edition Farm'' is an award-winning, well-known farm in the TB industry recognized for producing multiple stakes winners and excellent breeding stock. The 200-acre facility has miles of 4-board fencing & stonewalls that surround 21 verdant, rolling pastures & paddocks that are perfect for producing equine athletes for all disciplines. Property features 4 barns - 32 stalls, main residence with inground pool, 3-car garage, manager and staff housing,100'x 200' covered arena. Solar panels provide green energy and defray energy costs. Superior condition. Exclusions apply.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The main residence's original footprint was built in 1870 and home to the Clay family. Over the years the 3+ bedroom, 2.5 bath, home has been expanded and renovated to include a large first floor master suite, mudroom, pantry and laundry room. While the home has been modernized to include central air, updated heat and water systems, propane fireplace, and newer roof; the antique charm remains with such features as the solid stone wood-burning fireplace, wide plank floors and hand hewn beams. The slate floored sunroom is flooded with morning light and provides a great vantage point to watch the horse frolick in the fields. There is a heated, inground pool, patio and gazebo for summer fun and an outdoor shower. The hardscape including a stone bridge, koi pond surround and patio are surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens with perennials, hardy evergreens and many varieties of hosta. The heated 3-car garage has a large office on the 2nd floor with a full bath, kitchenette and great storage.
- Level and rolling fields encompass the 200 acre property and running throughout the entire farm are the most magnificanet stonewalls! The 21 paddocks/pasture are secured by 4-board wooden fencing and a perimeter fence. All of the paddocks and pastures have automated waterers and there are 20 run-in sheds. Sprinkled in the pastures and throughout the estate are mature shade trees, wheeping willow and hardwoods. There is an ample natural water supply and a spring fed pond that also accepts drainage from the acreage.
- 21 paddocks
- 20 run-in sheds
- 4-board fencing and perimeter fencing
- Automated waterers
Horse Facility Features
- All of the stalls are matted and the aisles are rubber brick for secure footing and safety. The barns have employee lounge, bathroom, laundry, cameras, and heat lamps in the foaling stalls. The regular stalls are 12x12 while the foaling stalls are 20x12. The new covered arena has Led lighting and frost-free hydrants. A seaprate building has 3 employee apartments and there is a 2-story Manager's apartment in the foaling barn. The expansive workshop/garage barn building is set-up to maintain all farm machinery and has 4-stalls for medical or quarantine and a massive 2nd floor storage area.
- 4 Barns
- 32 Stalls
- 100' x 200' covered arena
- 4 Manager & staff housing apartments
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
78 Spooky Hollow Rd, Hyde Park, Dutchess County, New York