Extraordinary opportunity to own a contemporary, very updated and open home on 3 levels currently doing a brisk business as an Air B&B. Along with it you'll find an additional 5,000 SF building currently a state-of-the-art equine hospital, which could easily be a business, school, restaurant, etc. Additionally there are 58 acres, both open and wooded, 2 ponds and groomed trails. Hospital currently has 2 offices, conference room, 4 European inspired stalls, laboratory, large examination area, a farrier/metal/wood workshop, and studio. Located only 15 miles from renowned Cornell Veterinary School/Large Animal Hospital in Ithaca, NY.
Watch the video tour #1
- Main floor has luxury finishes in kitchen and bath, stainless steel appliances, ceramic tile floors. Kitchen, dining and living rooms flow together seamlessly. Upstairs are 2 bedrooms. The lower level has a private entrance and has been designed as an in-law suite with bedroom area, beautiful bath, prep kitchen, living area and works extremely well for family or guests. All windows and doors are double pane. A laundry chute in the bathroom feeds to the lower level laundry room. Cell phone reception is never a problem.
- With 58 acres you have plenty of room to play with. Currently there are 2 fenced paddocks with run-in sheds with storage rooms. There is a full-size 20x60 dressage court built to high standards, 2 ponds, lunging ring. Only a third of the land has been cleared. Winding through the woods you'll enjoy a one mile groomed trotting trail. Tucked away to the side you'll find a rifle range. And there is beautiful landscaping throughout where something is in bloom throughout the growing season.
- Addtionally there is an RV hookup.
Horse Facility Features
- State-of-the-art equine hospital with observation room, large main office, very large examination room, conference room, laboratory, caretaker studio, expansive farrier/metal/wood workshop, 4 European inspired horse stalls, 2nd more private office, half bath. Plenty of parking and turn around space.
- Two fenced paddocks with run-in sheds
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
169 Tucker Hill Rd, Locke, Cayuga County, New York