Built 2011 as a therapeutic riding facility. 140'x60 custom built indoor riding arena that is heat enhanced, with closed ceilings. Radiant heat 20'×60' front office, viewing room, kitchen, tack rm. 2 bathrooms.New boiler installed 20/20. Second floor open. Electic and sheet rocked 20'x60' can be used for large convention, possible apartment.
Attached 20'X60' area with 5 10'x10' stalls. Built 2011. Behind arena 3 large outdoor paddock. fenced with Ram hot coat. 2 nice ponds on property. 2500 acres state land for trails.
Home is 3 bed 3.5 bath. Kitchen dinning great room open concept.sun room. 2 fire places, custom 4x6' windows.
Den, office, Gorgeous views. 69.8 acres. 60% feilds.
2nd barn has 4 stalls, hay storage, tool shop.
- home 3 bedrm,3.5 baths. Main floor master with office. Slate hardwood through out. Man cave, heated sun rm, built 1978. New roof 10 years,. Base hot water heat with oil. There is a outdoor boiler as well.
- 69.8 acres, trails. 1/2 mile from 2500 acres state land and endless trails. Quality hay fields, ram hot coat fenced. 2 ponds, one filled with koi. Trophy deer,turkey, bear hunting.
- Beautiful custom built indoor arena. Gorgeous view, sunsets.
- Remember home and barn can be sold separate with 18.5 acres
Horse Facility Features
- Heat enhanced indoor arena for comfortable all year riding. 2500 acres state land across the street. paddocks for up to 6 horses. Very close to Interstate 88 interstate 81 interstate 17. Binghamton 20 min, Ithaca 1 hr.
- 22 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Harpursville, Harpursville, Broome County, New York