Postcard Perfect describes this charming farmhouse slated on 73+ pristine acres. Nestled in the Catskill Mountains bordering the Eight Mile Creek, this amazing property checks all of the boxes when looking for your upstate retreat. The owners take pride in ownership in their charming farmhouse and have replaced the roof, siding, windows, furnace, hw heat, wood stove, septic & water filtration system. The three outbuildings/workshops are meticulous as one once served as the home of one of the owners' horses. The home is privately positioned in a parklike setting that includes something for everyone; wide open fields bordered by stone walls, stunning mountain views, manicured trails, tree stand, and multiple water features including frontage on the Eight Mile Creek and two large beaver ponds. This property is a "must walk" to be appreciated.
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- The charming 1716 character home set on the site overlooking the Eightmile Creek. A host of
- updates have been made so you can simply move in and enjoy including a new roof, siding,
- windows and state of the art new furnace, hot water heat, wood stove, septic and water
- filtration system. Complete new basement engineering. A large screened gazebo, and 3 nice
- separate buildings include oversized two car garage, one car garage and new large shop or
- storage building.
- 80 Acre gem - private sanctuary and multi-generational estate set on a scenic
- overlook of the 8 mile creek and offering spectacular views of the Catskill Mountains nearby.
- Perfect retreat for Nature Lovers and ideal for Hunting, Fishing, and all Outdoor Recreational
- Activities, this property features 20% water in it’s own trout stream and beaver ponds, 40%
- open fields and 40% wooded forest of Austrian and Blue Spruce, Pine and Hardwoods. Great
- horse and livestock property too. Artists, writers, photographers and musicians will find
- inspiration here far away from the distractions of daily life. Almost unlimited potential, depending on your vision for the land, you could choose to keep this paradise to yourself as a preserve, make it a ranch or farm, or look to develop multiple home sites with incredible views and scenery.
- Strategically located 2.5 hour drive from NYC, 35 Minutes to Albany/Schenectedy/Troy with the
- Catskills, NYS Thruway and train stations near your front door. All set at the end of a no outlet
- road with neighboring farms adding to a vast tract of undisturbed land.
Horse Facility Features
- Three glorious meadows, trails and one of the three outbuildings. One of the three outbuildings was once used as the owner's stall.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
53 Pine Valley Rd, Greenville, Albany County, New York